About the down time last night (02-27-2019) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-25-2019, 06:19 PM   #21
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Seems darn odd that the problems would start exactly when I left the house, and then corrected itself right when I got back. Or is that just my forcibly repressed paranoia kicking up?
LOL, Probably! At work it seems like if I do preventive maintenance on boiler, air conditioners, water heaters then they shut down after I go home. And it's usually something that did not have anything to do with the work performed. Just a KaWinkaDink

Old 03-26-2019, 08:08 AM   #22
wvaherp
Glad it seems to be straightened out. I know the feeling with how things always seem to go wrong after you leave work or when you have plans. It really makes me wonder sometimes just how accurate it is to call technology, electronics, software, or other things inanimate objects since they sure seem to "know" the worst times to have issues... lol

Sent via the android pony express

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!