Help with genetics? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #21
westcoast74
Those are the bull snakes you have from every locale possible. Where's all the snows, axanthics, kingsvilles, trumbowers and everything else you claimed to have when you bashed my miami's? Dude you have know idea what you're talking about. You can't even identify your own snakes that you just "took on" as a breeding project. You don't have the slightest idea on my animals. You're not even seeing 5% in my classifieds. Those Miami's were produced by Byron, who is supposedly on your friend list. Why don't you send him a message and tell him what shitty snakes he produces and that your Miami's blow them away "By Far". Your words exactly!

Old 06-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #22
gofrwrd
Ok. Now that you have really gotten your panties in a ruffle...I just did! I do have a male snow, a female hypo albino, a pair of axanthics, a male quad het to name a few. Yes i have true reds and crosses as well as true stillwaters and crosses. I never said i had every locality just what i am keeping. I kept this in a private message, you on the other hand did not. You got called on for exaggerating the truth, PRIVATELY! Byron is a good guy, why didnt you put his name in the ad instead of the others! You pictures suck. I would have said that either way. Take your longwinded story and change it with the truth!

Old 06-08-2011, 10:39 PM   #23
hhmoore
Gentlemen,
This sideline discussion really doesn't belong in this thread. There is a BOI thread in your name, feel free to take the conversation there.

Old 06-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #24
gofrwrd
Ok. Now that you have really gotten your panties in a ruffle...I just did! I do have a male snow, a female hypo albino, a pair of axanthics, a male quad het to name a few. Yes i have true reds and crosses as well as true stillwaters and crosses. I never said i had every locality just what i am keeping. I kept this in a private message, you on the other hand did not. You got called on for exaggerating the truth, PRIVATELY! Byron is a good guy, why didnt you put his name in the ad instead of the others! You pictures suck. I would have said that either way. Take your longwinded story and change it with the truth!

Old 06-09-2011, 11:37 AM   #25
Pythonbreeder99
Guys, seriously? How old are we here? Keep the thread on topic or leave. Thank you. Also, I am no longer in posession of these bull snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!