Indigo, and Drymarchon T-SHIRTS! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2006, 11:59 AM   #21
t. larson
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesnakeman
O.K. I thought I'd share this one BEFORE I take it any further. I will add vegitation, and background next. But I wanted you guys to have a look at this one, and get y'alls feedback before I do any more. This one is a little biger too. I hope it fits on a T-shirt! What do you guys think about this version? I won't be satisfied until it's perfect.
T.
I would lose the eyebrow effect he has. Makes him look a bit pissed off LOL

Just MY opinion. Maybe others like that. Seems to me though that the eye when nearly straight on from the side like that is a bit more rounded.

Maybe I'm just being anal LOL

Old 07-28-2006, 12:15 PM   #22
Malamute2k
I like the picture. Are you going to do a red phase or a black phase?

Old 07-28-2006, 12:19 PM   #23
Malamute2k
The previous comment was out of order. I was referring to the black and white sketch which pre-dated the color pictures.

Old 07-28-2006, 12:35 PM   #24
Eric East
I like it Tony! Hey, why didn't you call me. I was wanting to stop by.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:31 PM   #25
thesnakeman
Thanks all,
It will be red phase.
I'll cut back on the bad ass effect of the eyes just a tad. But if you look closely at your indigo, at the same exact angle, you will notice a similar eye look,...although no 2 are exactly the same.
Eric, I didn't know I was supposed to call you!? Are you saying you were here, and I missed you? That sux! I did get a private message from you the other day, but all it said was "Hi" Next time e-mail me. I don't like this private message thing anyway. And I seldom check it. Better luck next time.
T.

Old 07-28-2006, 01:49 PM   #26
Eric East
My bad. Should've e-mailed. Oh well. Yeah, the Subject line says Hi. But go back into your in box and click on "Hi" and you'll see the rest of my message.

Eric

Old 10-12-2006, 01:20 PM   #27
thesnakeman
Red face good news, bad news,...

I really hate having to make this announcement, but,...

Well, the good news is that the final drawing is completed, and it has been high res scanned, and recorded on disk, with a seperate image file of the T-shirt edited version. So all I have to do, is take it to the t-shirt folks, and pay for their work. And they will make all I want.

The bad news is that I have run out of money. So I can't get shirts made yet. So I will not have shirts at the first show, like I had hoped. But after I recover what I have invested so far, by selling some stuff, I will get the shirts made. And these darned babies are taking their sweet time about feeding, and getting ready to go. So I do not know when/where I will be doing my first shows. Right now it looks like we might do a show in Indiana, with mostly my artwork, next month. But we'll see. The prints are more expensive than I would have liked, but it cost me an arm and a leg to get them made! I will have t-shirts, but it will take longer than I had hoped. Here is the final draft of what will be on them. Enjoy,
T.
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2006, 02:09 PM   #28
epidemic
Advanced payment orders?

Tony,

How about letting those of us who want shirts place advanced orders?
This would give you some advance cash flow as to get them into production. I am certain there are enough of us to help front the initial cost by pre-ordering....

Jeff

Old 10-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #29
BWSmith
How much for a copy of the print?

Old 10-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #30
matt rand
i second that commotion...

i think jeff is correct in stating that many of us would give you $$ up front for pre-ordered shirts.

matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!