Inquiry Randy May savagedigital.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
KY Reptiles
Randy May savagedigital.com

Any info would be great... Someone local is selling a lav albino tiger that he got from this guy. She looks good... Really small for an 07 though. I would say she was 5 1/2 ft. Give or take a few inches. I'm kinda skeptical about it cause an 07 should be a lot larger, but he said he deeds her once every two weeks which could be why she is so small. Any info on him and his quality of animals would be helpful. Thanks!

Kelly Gottberg

Old 04-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
KY Reptiles
That should be feeds not deeds, if a mod could fix that and delete this post that would be awesome! Thanks and sorry about that.

Kelly

Old 04-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
reticguy76
just curious, who is selling an albino tiger. dont worry im not after any albino tigers. as soon as i move in my new house (god willing my offer gets accepted) i have my eye on a couple other retics. if you dont want to disclose that information, i understand, i was merely curious, not alot of retic breeders/sellers around the valley

Old 04-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #4
flamedcrestie
I haven't purchased any snakes from Randy, but I did purchase a number of crested geckos a few years back from him. All were in exceptional shape, and represented very well with his excellent photography. He's also been a great help getting my started with my own photography, and I certainly wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him again!

Old 04-16-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
flamedcrestie
Oh yeah, he used to go by 'neoscales' which is also his username on this site. Neoscales was more of his reptile business, savagedigital showcases his photography more.

Old 04-16-2009, 01:43 AM   #6
KY Reptiles
Thanks! I ended up getting her. She is a sweety and just a beaut. Haven't tried feeding her yet. Letting her settle in. Feeding is on saturday, we will see how it goes.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #7
crsaz
I know you alredy got the snake but I just want to say that randy is a great guy to deal with and I really wish he had some retics this season. I got a pair from him but the shippers killed them(the guy rang my door bell and within 10 second was already back in his truck with the snakes) I even ran out after him) thats why now when I get reptiles I am standing in my drive way at 8:30 am any ways randy ws nice enough to reimberse(sp) me for the doa retics. I would definatly do buisness with him again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!