Stan Ruppel-buyer beware!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #11
cuntrysk8rgntlmn
wow ? you are tired and cranky eh ? wow ! : ) i'm new here, so..with that being said i put my full name in the original query, and i figured that was enough. But no, i did not "drag" that thread out from seven years ago, another person, whom i believe to be a moderator here as well, reposted the thing on the top of all the threads, with an explanation for doing so. I, interested, read it all. Am i to be believed i'm not welcome here Harold H Moore Jr ? With the little time I've been here, i've made some posts or asked questions in the chat room, only to get a friendly response and then some sophomoric response from someone else. What gives with that ? Why is it the half of herpers seem to be polite, friendly, and helpful, while the others seem to come off as pompous, know-it-alls with their noses in the air looking down on others who only wish to learn and politely inquire ? i mean c'mon, this isn't high school anymore and I'm not mocking your new dungeons and dragons game. I'm asking questions cause i wish to learn, not to set you up so i can later pull your pants down in the quad, k ? : )
anywyas, sorry for the sarcasm, just wanted to let it out there that i can play , too (lol)
great site by the wayso far, thanks for taking all the time to make it what it is and what it is thats made ya tired and cranky.
bryan remington
son of jim
son of wilbur
son of ralph
son of silas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!