Inquiry HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF/MADE ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH BRANDON QUINN IN KENTUCKY? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
DavidBeard
Unlike you, I'm not a douchebag loser who needs to post fake pictures to get people to like me. Nobody cares what kind of car anybody else drives....unless you're a lonely jerk trying to compensate for something.

You're a truly sad piece of humanity. I DARE you to show up @ Sheperdsville on the 17th. I bet your Sunglow you're too much of a coward to participate in my charity event. LOL

Old 05-04-2009, 01:07 PM   #12
MikeCurtin
ENOUGH!!!!!!

Offer proof or substance or SOMETHING!!! If not, just go away...enough of this off topic name calling BS!

Old 05-04-2009, 01:08 PM   #13
Bryan T
To place a bet you have to have money to back it up which you don't so you can't place a bet. For Instance if somone bet $500 on a boxing match that have to have $500... my sunglow cost $3,000.... do you have $3,000 laying around? lol UGH NO!

Your right your vehicle isn't make out of plastic.... it's made out of RUST! Coward this coward that make the short trip to Frankfort if you can afford the gas and I'll show you who's scared.... or is $2.05 a gallon out of your price range? Come on big tough guy from louisville, come show us Frankfort boys how tough you are.... I'll even have one of my buddies throw you a free 8ball if you make the trip..... that will make your day won't it? LOL

Old 05-04-2009, 01:09 PM   #14
DavidBeard
Heres a quote from Tom Burke from another thread started by Matt:

Quote:
Since you began this post taking about your honesty, lets try that again: For all of the other viewers of this thread, here is the truth…Bryan Lucas = Matt Tipton = Brandon Quinn = give me a few minutes and I’m sure I’ll remember all of the other aliases he goes by. For anyone who has had contact with you, once they know you are Matt Tipton, that is enough said.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #15
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan T View Post
To place a bet you have to have money to back it up which you don't so you can't place a bet. For Instance if somone bet $500 on a boxing match that have to have $500... my sunglow cost $3,000.... do you have $3,000 laying around? lol UGH NO!

Your right your vehicle isn't make out of plastic.... it's made out of RUST! Coward this coward that make the short trip to Frankfort if you can afford the gas and I'll show you who's scared.... or is $2.05 a gallon out of your price range? Come on big tough guy from louisville, come show us Frankfort boys how tough you are.... I'll even have one of my buddies throw you a free 8ball if you make the trip..... that will make your day won't it? LOL
S....C.....A......R.....E......D.

LOL

I don't do drugs, nor do I associate with criminals who do.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
Bryan T
Yeah cause your a square wanna be tough guy that can't fight his way out a wet paper bag. AND you don't have a pot to piss in a window to throw it out. Keep hiding behind your tattoos tough guy.... you might scare a little 4 eyed featherweight loser like yourself but nobody around here is afraid of you.... come to Frankfort so everybody can get a have a good laugh... I'll even pay for your gas to make it.... hit me up 330-0444.

Old 05-04-2009, 01:28 PM   #17
DavidBeard
Haha.....meet behind the monkey bars after lunch!!! You're such a tool. I'm not stupid, and I won't meet you in Waffle House's parking lot.

Grow a pair, come to the show, or STFU.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:18 PM   #18
Chris Nicholas
Brandon Quinn is

Bryan Lucas aka Matt Tipton. I have numerous emails from him even one where he forgets who he really is. To all that recieve emails, stay away.

Old 05-04-2009, 05:58 PM   #19
Bryan T
Chris keep working hard for that 24K a year lol

Old 05-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #20
DavidBeard
LOL...You should definitely post the e-mails Chris. I love it when Matt's stupidity catches up to him and he gets caught in his lies.....its great entertainment!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!