Bad Guy Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2015, 04:54 PM   #361
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiKing Reptiles, LLC View Post

With regard to having leos purchased from BNB Exotics, I couldn't agree more; there's absolutely nothing wrong with purchasing an animal that is appealing to you, he has "some" nice leos.

I totally and STRONGLY disagree with this concept.

It is COMPLETELY different to have purchased from him in innocence, not knowing of his reputation. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

AFTER one learns of his horrible behavior, it would not matter to if he had the last gecko on earth, it would be unethical in my opinion to buy from him no matter what he had for sale.

Old 08-28-2015, 05:01 PM   #362
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

I totally and STRONGLY disagree with this concept.

It is COMPLETELY different to have purchased from him in innocence, not knowing of his reputation. There is NOTHING wrong with that.

AFTER one learns of his horrible behavior, it would not matter to if he had the last gecko on earth, it would be unethical in my opinion to buy from him no matter what he had for sale.
Yes - that is what I mean. I am not saying to support the horrible person he is in anyway. I am saying, those that have purchased already without understanding of is business practices before hand can't do anything about that and saving the leos isn't a bad thing. I would NEVER support Brian again and would NOT encourage others too. I hope that clarifies what I meant.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:54 AM   #363
Flashpoint
Well I'm EXTREMELY glad I have my "Good Guy" thread up here about Ben and Brenda now, after seeing what accidentally happened to them on here due to the misunderstanding.

I myself am very partial to vivid oranges and really like the look of some of Brian's animals. It was the reason I began following his page. I wanted to buy from him but his prices were much too rich for my blood and still continue to be in my current position. I myself hadn't heard anything bad about him per-say but did find his constant caps lock use and poor grammar extremely annoying.

HOWEVER, there is no way in hell I'd get anywhere near him now. I would much rather go to the source and buy from JMG, or go to the people who have purchased from him and have been subsequently victimized. In fact, maybe I'll just go back to Ben and Brenda a THIRD time, this time for a nice tang from the animals they got from him. I like his stuff, but I do NOT want to give him any business because I do not condone his behavior.

I do secretly wish he would be unbanned to post on this thread again, because he was so ridiculous that I was cracking up over here reading him.

Old 09-04-2015, 04:32 PM   #364
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashpoint View Post

I do secretly wish he would be unbanned to post on this thread again, because he was so ridiculous that I was cracking up over here reading him.
You only have to wait about 20 more days.

Old 11-08-2015, 06:15 PM   #365
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
BNB Exotics AKA World Wide Exotics owned by Brian Johnson In Ohio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiKing Reptiles, LLC View Post
Hi all,

I've purchased a few leopard geckos from Brian Johnson from BNB Exotics in OH. There were missed shipments and after forgetting to send a female in one shipment he also sent the wrong male. Things happen, I understand. What bothers me is the fact he not only threatens to destroy my credibility, he also makes an attempt too. I have attached screen shots of text message I'm allowed to here. I've also included a link to the Reliable Reptile Review page on where more details can been seen https://www.facebook.com/groups/4377...1678930931719/ I believe the group is closed, therefore you would need to request to join.

If I am allowed to upload more info., I will. Please note, I take no joy in providing this feedback out all. I am posting due to the slander involved, as he states I used a fraud card. No. I requested a partial refund from my card company after being unable to resolve the issue regarding receiving the wrong male leopard gecko.
I wanted to update so there isn't any confusion for new people. BNB Exotics is also to be known as WORLD WIDE EXOTICS owned by Brian Johnson in Ohio.

Current Address:
1535 Burley Dr
Columbus, Ohio
Because the names previous and most recent business are very different I'm updating for clarity sake.

Additionally, Binti is referred to as a partner of the business.

Binti of belladiornailspa also referred to as Binti Taran.
BNB EXOTICS
614-937-9800
P.O. Box 458
Columbus, OH 43207
(614) 937-9800

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!