F3 Saltie/Siamese CROCODILE Hybrid- Will Trade for American Alligator(s) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Crocodilians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #1
AlbinoMouse
Thumbs up F3 Saltie/Siamese CROCODILE Hybrid- Will Trade for American Alligator(s)

F3 hatchling Saltwater/Siamese hybrid Crocodile, captive born in 2005. No federal permits are needed... but you may want to check your local city/state laws since I cannot speak for those.
He will be 1 year old in July. Eating very well on mice, mealworms, minnows, beef heart and small frogs. Sexed male. VERY NIPPY and aggressive. He is small, but those teeth are like needles! He has a thing for jumping up at fingers/hands when they get near his tank or inside his tank so I definately recommend using long tongs or wearing gloves.

WILL NOT SELL/TRADE TO BEGINNERS

Would like to trade for a 4-5 foot American Alligator or multiple hatchlings. Or will sell outright for $400 plus shipping.

I thought the hybrid would be a good animal for use in educational shows (with children and adults) but he is much too nippy and refuses to calm down even after being handled. I simply do not feel safe using him in my program. I would like to find a 4 to 5 foot Alligator, either sex, tame is a big plus but I have much more experience with moody Alligators than any species of Crocodile.
I will also trade for 6+ American Alligator hatchlings, or possibly some aquatic turtle species or some tortoises. NO BOX TURTLES!
Got something else to trade? Let me know and we may be able to work something out.... Inverts and Snakes are a no-go, however I will consider other crocodilian species.

I do have references available on ReptileAuctions.com, Aquabid.com and Altpet.net. I would arrange to meet in person with the hybrid for a sale or trade, or we can arrange shipments. I will ship via DHL Overnight to your door.. I prefer DHL Overnight for any shipments coming in as well.

I have only traded outright twice in the past, and so far I have been very lucky with no scams. I do ask that we ship on the SAME DATE and provide shipping information that day as well (tracking info). I do have photos and more information if needed. Feel free to contact me.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2006, 11:38 PM   #2
AlbinoMouse
On hold.

Thanks for the emails.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #3
kennith
do you still have american alligators for sale or trade?

Old 05-11-2006, 09:58 PM   #4
ReptilZ
Im interested and I PMed you. Please reply back.

Old 05-17-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
replover6052
I Have Baby Gators

I have young american alligators for sale they are all CB animals,handleable and eating on all kinds of good stuff :P. I ask 85.00 plus 25.00 shipping to most places or 150.00 for 2 gators.

,Cody

Old 05-18-2007, 09:15 AM   #6
Tegu Master
I'll buy straight up

Hey i've been trying to get anoter saltie simese forever do you still have it

Old 01-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #7
CountCrocula
trade for saltie

hello, i have the size alligators you need, and we have already begun operant conditioning with them and desensitization. My company does a lot of educational programs with kids and we have done a lot of work with the industry as well as on the forefront of reptile training. we are very interested in a trade for your croc, and we would possibly be interested in a cross-promotional relationship as well.. nathan_sweeting@hotmail.com

Old 02-25-2009, 02:17 PM   #8
cmclaughlin2
It looks like he sold it- almost three years ago

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread