Cliff Flock - FlockReptiles.com - Great Guy!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
uf_g8or
Thumbs up Cliff Flock - FlockReptiles.com - Great Guy!!

I just bought a couple Tokay geckos from Cliff Flock of FlockReptiles and everything went perfectly. Cliff is a great guy who knows a lot about his geckos and represents his animals well. The two arrived nice and warm and very well packaged. His communication with me was always polite and professional and he responded promptly to any and all questions I had.

If you're looking for some outstanding Tokays, then I'd highly recommend checking Cliff out.

Definitely a great guy to do business with and I look forward to doing more business with him the future.

Thank you,

Old 12-20-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
MTCvenom
great guy and friend

Cliff is definitely some one to work with...He takes extremely good care of his animals and customers.

Old 12-20-2007, 11:47 PM   #3
flamedcrestie
I met up with Cliff about this time last year and we traded a few geckos. I traded him a couple of really nice cresteds, for 4 of his flawless CBB tokays. Cliff is a great guy and I won't hesitate to do any business with him in the future.
Thanks Cliff!

Old 12-22-2007, 09:54 PM   #4
cliff_f
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:37 PM   #5
darkcirca
I purchased 2 juvenile tokay's from Cliff back in January. I was extremely impressed on how he kept me up to date about the Tokay's, and his excellent shipment. I had never dealt with ordering a lizard before, so this was my first experience. I am happy to say after 3 months the tokays are both doing great. Thanks Cliff for the excellent service!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!