Bad Guy Clint Connor (klonedskillz) - Scammer - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:50 PM   #51
omni
Sorry you didnt get your stat and the bp you picked.

Looks like there was some error in Clint's username. definately not showing any kind of 'skillz'

Old 10-20-2010, 10:17 PM   #52
JayCee
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonedskillz View Post
i am not out to screw anyone never have been and never will
It sure is a small world.

I just snapped this picture a few minutes ago of this snake, which has recently been returned to me as part of a trade deal that didn't go as planned.

Here is the story as far as I know to be true.

I made a trade with a person who also lives in Michigan that I contacted through fauna. The trade involved 2 adult female normals. Through a set of circumstances of which I don't know the exact details, the 2 normal females ended up in the hands of Clint and this appears to me to be one that you "picked".

The person that I originally made the deal with picked up the 2 females from Clint and returned them to me on Saturday. They are currently in my possession. The 2nd female wasn't one of the other 2 in the pictures so I didn't include any pictures of her.

I don't know the exact details of any sort of agreements between the person I made the deal with and Clint but I get the impression that Clint screwed over this person as well. I haven't included the name of the person I did the trade deal with as we have worked something out and as long as that goes as planned I don't see any reason to post his name in any sort of negative light.

John
Attached Images

Old 10-20-2010, 10:37 PM   #53
Amelanistic Orca
Looks like that's her... It is a small world after all; isn't it...

Old 10-21-2010, 07:43 AM   #54
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCee View Post
It sure is a small world.
John
Yeah it is!! LOL. Thanks for the added info, Clint is weaving a hell of a web.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 AM   #55
Amelanistic Orca
Best part Nick... You are/were right in thread title choice!! Good job!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #56
twh49801
Quote:
i am not out to screw anyone never have been and never will

"LIAR"

Old 10-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #57
twh49801
Quote:
if it is not at your house by the end of the week i would be more then happy to give you a refund on the herpstat II

" LIAR "

Old 10-21-2010, 10:39 AM   #58
Casey Hulse
I have a feeling Clint will see the "error of his ways" at some point in the future and try to make this right. I have sent him things like thermostats in the past with just his word that he would pay, and he always did. I think for whatever reason he is in a bad way financially , doing construction work, and on an Island no less,... and in Michigan!! Bad combination if you want to pay your bills. He is making some screwed up desisions that will affect him for a long time..
Think about it Clint??

Old 10-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #59
Casey Hulse
Pants on Fire!

Old 10-21-2010, 11:50 AM   #60
Focal
Thanks for the support guys!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!