Clint Boyer..Big Thumbs up ! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2004, 05:52 PM   #1
Gronk
Thumbs up Clint Boyer..Big Thumbs up !

My Wife and I just received a beautiful Candy Cane adult from Clint.
He's a pleasure to communicate and deal with <smile>. She's prettier in "person" than even the pic he had up on Cornsnake.com.

Big thumbs up !

Old 08-25-2004, 08:53 PM   #2
Traci1
Clint's great and has gorgeous animals. I purchased a male candy cane from him earlier this year and would not hesitate to purchase from him again. (If I had the money and the room that is...haha)

Traci Engle

Old 08-26-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
Ronda
Another thumbs up for Clint. He is a great guy with beautiful animals. I have a few animals from him, all of which I am extremely happy with. Clint is very knowledgeable and keeps top notch snakes.

Old 08-27-2004, 05:32 AM   #4
JETZEN
I met Clint at a BreedersExpo last fall here in Eugene Or.
When I saw how well fed and healthy his snakes are I had to buy one of his striped mots. Clint is about as reasonable as a guy could get and a good guy, no doubt!

John Sommerfield
collector of c.b. colubrids

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!