Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 169 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:26 AM   #1681
ElliotNess
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
The other raffle winner(s) got t+ tegus.
How do you know they for sure got T+ because I would bet they got an animal he sourced from elsewhere seeing he holds his animals in such high regards.

Old 05-17-2017, 09:43 AM   #1682
Lucille
I believe Ming is being paid to analyze and do damage control. One of the things he is doing here is putting the spotlight on Michelle and trying to take it away from Ty.
For instance, it has been a while since the possible criminal implications of Ty holding a raffle has been discussed, and I believe the Ty supporters have intentionally steered the conversation away from such discussion.
Early in the thread I also analyzed raffle statutes that it appears the IRCF had run astray of.

Florida has some pretty specific laws, about raffles. (ALL PRIZES MUST BE AWARDED) It also has pretty specific laws about GAMBLING
And it has specific laws about WHO CAN HOLD A RAFFLE.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0849.0935.html

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0849.09.html

Old 05-17-2017, 10:02 AM   #1683
ElliotNess
All I know by looking at this situation, that if Michelle went hard enough, I know there can be criminal charges. Some jurisdictions address issues differently from others so I would look at case history in the area this is being heard and see what the outcomes of those cases are.

You paid to play, you won and you weren't awarded your prize. You need to go after lost wages, inconvenience, slander, attorneys fees, court costs, cost of lost time breeding your animal, sun isn't shining fee... all of it +35%.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:15 PM   #1684
markpulawski
As I said in my previous post what Ty did is a crime,he ran a raffle and he did not send out all of the prizes, he could do it now and completely diffuse the situation however something called ego has crept in, ego or not what he did is a crime......until he sends out the prize. More importantly and what truly amazes me is that he would rather see the IRFC get into to trouble than do the right thing and what he was supposed to do, simple fix, ship the tegu that was promised.

Old 05-17-2017, 04:53 PM   #1685
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by markpulawski View Post
As I said in my previous post what Ty did is a crime,he ran a raffle and he did not send out all of the prizes, he could do it now and completely diffuse the situation however something called ego has crept in, ego or not what he did is a crime......until he sends out the prize. More importantly and what truly amazes me is that he would rather see the IRFC get into to trouble than do the right thing and what he was supposed to do, simple fix, ship the tegu that was promised.
!

Mark,
Extremely well put!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-17-2017, 05:30 PM   #1686
yeloowtang
Quote:
, simple fix, ship the tegu that was promised.

ohh but he won't because he keeps claiming he did everything possible and asked for her address twice !!! and she refused to give it to him, which is another LIE, he seems to always leave out the part where he purposely ignores her questions, refuses to tell her what he's sending and keeps playing games by toying with her to see how greedy she is.. so he changes his own rules for the raffle, lies, tries to switch it with an undisclosed breeder, insults her , gets his gang to bully/threaten her on social media and he then acts surprise that the winner feels this raffle is scam'ish ?? really Ty ?? how would you expect someone to feel with the BS you pulled..
he just will not put it in his thick skull that the entire problem here is his fault.
many came forward in his first facebook post when some realized that she had proof and posted it, he deleted/blocked the ones who dared say he's wrong.
then the second post, when some started tuning in to show proof and question him, he blocked them too and now everyone is blocked except his friends, which none will dare speak up because he will block them too

ahh and then turtle dude shows up, seem to have an awakening at some point and realizes Ty did wrong, but then spends time with his friend on his now private and controlled forum and gets brainwashed, comes back here actually copy pastes texts and images that just shows proof of Ty's wrong doing and he too is so thick that he can't even realize that he's making himself and ty look worst he even tried to twist words and meanings by trying to guess what Ty might have meant, he even lied and added words that Ty never mentioned" like here!!

So ty told michelle that he is going to send her one of his albinos that he bred (t+),

never EVER did Ty tell her he would ship a T+, had he done so, this entire mess would not exist..

of course it's a simple fix, but not anymore, he will lose face by caving in, and now that Michel had to spend $$ to get her prize which she still doesn't have, it will just get worst.

any Judge will rule against him, his goal is to do everything he can to get Michelle to back away and drop it because he has $$, he will stall this all he can because he can't be that un-intelligent to not realize that her case is just too strong and straight forward.
the best day will be when he loses, has to pay her all of her fees plus the value of the reptile he owes her, and extra for the stress he caused. And put a lien on his home in case he doesn't pay up.
even if that non profit organisation of his is dragged in the mud by Ty's fault, so be it, it's their own doing for not doing the right thing to begin with..they could have stepped in, tell ty to send her the prize, but they didn't .

Old 05-18-2017, 07:24 AM   #1687
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
According to OP, the Florida AG looked into this. Appears to be no crime.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:30 AM   #1688
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Can you please show us where you are getting the part above in red. This seems to be where you are getting very confused on what happened as this is not what happened by Ty's own words when he posted on this thread.

Your conclusions make no sense when you take the actual facts into account, as a data analyst I'm very confused how you can come to this conclusion given the data available.
hi Allison,

below is the screen shot posted by OP that say says he will send her a tegu that he produced. The last line in the messages says this. In the thread of the messages, OP states to Ty that she is not happy with another person's tegu, reminds Ty of the raffle and Ty responds with this. A lot of people have over looked this statement, I think mostly because there is no avatar attached with this statement by Ty on the screen shot.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:33 AM   #1689
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
"did not send out t he prizes" vs OP did not accept the prize are two very different things. Screen shots show for almost 2 months he attempted to send out the prize. Go re-read the screen shots again.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:39 AM   #1690
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
hi Allison,

below is the screen shot posted by OP that say says he will send her a tegu that he produced. The last line in the messages says this. In the thread of the messages, OP states to Ty that she is not happy with another person's tegu, reminds Ty of the raffle and Ty responds with this. A lot of people have over looked this statement, I think mostly because there is no avatar attached with this statement by Ty on the screen shot.

So how is it that he could do that, since he stated that he did not produce any and would be buying them from another person, and that he would not be giving her the higher value tegu as that was not the agreement. He stated all this very clearly and precisely, then makes a vague statement that contradicts everything else he has said, in hopes it will make Michelle stop asking questions about the tegu's origins. If you would believe that he was actually sending her a tegu from his own line after all that then I have some magic beans you may be interested in...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu