Craig Gagne or repti_dude@msn.com ... POOR communication - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2005, 08:40 AM   #1
fschburg
Craig Gagne or repti_dude@msn.com ... POOR communication

I bought three baby leo's from him and received them a couple weeks ago. Within a day or two of receiving them I let him know that I had concerns about one, acting lethargic and just lying around. I received a reply to my first email saying keep him informed. Well, since then I have had several emails bounce back as undeliverable and no reply to other emails. The poor little leo is just getting worse, now he/she is regurgitating food. Hasn't started losing weight yet, keeping my fingers crossed. Called my vet, took in fecal sample, waiting for results. Anyone else have problems with Craig ? His communication is POOR !!

Old 05-06-2005, 08:49 AM   #2
Jim O
Frank,

There are a couple of threads about this indivdual or maybe more than one indivdual:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=52842

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=67865

Old 05-06-2005, 03:12 PM   #3
fschburg
Thanks Jim. I had read those threads already, I was looking for any other input about him. Two of the three gex I got from him seem to be doing okay, its just the smallest one that is lethargic and regurgitating. I am supposed to get a call with test rsults either this afternoon or early Monday. I'm not sure if my little leo is going to last that long, it just lies in the humid hide now, occasionally repositioning itself. I have given it a couple drops of mineral oil today thinking maybe it is impaction, do you have any other ideas I could try until the test results are in ?

Thanks much - Frank

Old 05-07-2005, 12:37 AM   #4
aliceinwl
I had Craig hold the leo I purchased from him for almost three weeks while I was waiting for my caging to come in. During that period, he was very responsive and virtually all of my emails were answered within 24 hours. Maybe there is some kind of delivery problem with his email? I've got the address and phone number he gave me in the course of our transaction saved. If you need it, shoot me an email.

-Alice Abela

Old 01-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #5
Mikesss
Angry He's great until he sends you your reptile

I bought 5 ETB from Craig. He said they were CBB and are perfect. When I received them they looked OK. 2 days later one dropped dead. I emailed him letting him know but he never would email me back. I called him on the phone and he said to email some pictures of the dead ETB and he would replace it. I emailed him right away after I hung up and he never got back with me again. So again I called him and he said that he was not going to replace it and he only covers live arrival. Good luck to anybody else in the future. Be careful.

Old 02-24-2012, 04:22 AM   #6
GeckoExotics
Yep, you are right, after he ships, he is worthless.
He sent me an assed out pair of amyae(obviously wild caught).
Furthermore he gave me 2 different emails &3 different phone numbers!!!
Guess what, the pair died within52hrs, male less than20 hrs after I received them, $800 plus shipping went into his pocket for wild caught garbage.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!