Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 08:36 AM   #141
Peruvianfanatic
Trust me ,I do just fine.This is a hobby for me ,not a living.If you do not want to buy quality animals from me,ooooooooh well,your loss,not mine.What I mean by "HENS" are the ones who come on here all the time looking for soap operas and to put in there WORTHLESS 2 cents to try to make there buisness look better than others.YOU WILL NOT BOTHER MY BUISNESS AT ALL.People know the quality I have and the good HOBBY buisness ethics.Sorry if you do not like the fact that you DO NOT intimidate OR worry me one bit.Like I said above,my hobby buisness will do just fine with or without you.
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com

Old 10-12-2004, 10:47 AM   #142
riverjop
nobody reads the BOI ?

as of 10/12 04

Buyer Beware of Steve Ori Forgotten Realm ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last page ) Da_Ru 140 7124
Thats 140 posts and the thread was looked at seven thousand one hundred twenty four times and still going strong!
Hmmmmmm?

Old 10-12-2004, 11:27 AM   #143
Rockford
Mike-

Who's being the "hen" now? I checked out your website and you don't have to worry about me buying any animals from you in the near future. Why purchase from you when there are a ton of "breeders'' out there that sell quality animals and have great business practices? It's a good thing though that this is just a "business hobby" for you and not a business. Why don't you try thinking before coming into a dead thread and posting your 2 cents. Get REAL!!!!! I guess it's my loss?

BThacker

Old 10-12-2004, 12:33 PM   #144
Peruvianfanatic
Brett,Sorry I did not have anything you liked.I have not updated my site for a long time.I have been selling so fast latly that its been hard to take pics.Thanks for reminding me, I should update what I have for sale.

WOW,has this thread gone WAY out of the original subject.I read the whole thread and had a few questions to ask Drew so I can understand both sides.I am asking a ligit question and am getting nothing but greif from you people.I was asking Drew,not any one else.If you all notice,he has yet to answer any questions I have asked.Man,I am glad my vacation is about done,I waisting my last day with SOME unemployed people (ouch).

Old 10-12-2004, 12:40 PM   #145
Peruvianfanatic
FORGOT TO ADD MY NAME

Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com

Old 10-12-2004, 06:51 PM   #146
Rockford
Unemployed people?I probably make more cash than you in a week than what you do for a whole month! Vacation? What the hell are you doing at home acting like a "hen" on your vacation?

If you updated your website with $50 Sunglows I still wouldn't buy from you!!!!

If you want to talk to someone without everyone chiming in then I would suggest using the PM or e-mail function.

I don't have a "buisness" , I am JUST a consumer with cash to burn. Take the time to read the thread. And if you are ever thinking of turning your "hobby business" into a real business, I would have to say good luck. You are going to definitely need it. Your attitude sucks!

BThacker

Old 10-12-2004, 08:07 PM   #147
Peruvianfanatic
I love this forum.I just made a sale from someone seeing my web site in this thread.Thanks guys !!!!

Old 10-12-2004, 08:17 PM   #148
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally posted by Peruvianfanatic
I love this forum.I just made a sale from someone seeing my web site in this thread.Thanks guys !!!!
And yet you remain dim enough not to understand that just here, in this thread, there have been half a dozen of us that have said we would not do business with you.

You go right on ahead and be proud of that single sale, and maybe of the one or two others you get from this thread. But deep down, if you even have a deep down, ponder this pinkie:

Many many people read here and NEVER post anything. They tell their friends. They talk to people at shows and on other sites. Word is out about what a jerk you are.

It has already and will continue to cost you.

your pal ori had to change his business name to keep ripping people off. He hasn't posted here in over a year. Since he was kicked off for being a bit of a jerk himself. So I reckon you'll be changing your name and having your ignorant loudmouth friends coming here next year touting what a great guy you are to do business with. And yet, if you follow ori's path, NO ONE will have heard of you.

It's a shame, well not really, that you don't even see it.

Old 10-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #149
Rockford
Wow!!! You made a whopping $75 for some Poss. Hets. Congrats on supplementing your income. Simply amazing!!

Did you guarantee your animals?

BThacker

Old 10-12-2004, 08:19 PM   #150
Peruvianfanatic
I forgot my name again,
OOH Brett,I own a drywall/painting buisness.I dont even want to get caught up in your "I have more money than you do"thing.No one REALLY cares.If you got a problem with me then e -mail me or call me.Sorry my stuff costs more than what your mommy gives you for allowance.
Mike Wampole
www.boafanatic.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread