Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2010, 04:32 PM   #261
Elizabethlea27
I completely agree Courtney -solid info like this being shared across forums would help in preventing the spread of disease. IMO.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #262
Adrya
I'm going to point out another BIG no-no.

Ashley's "business" logo.

http://www.casperconstrictors.com/

She ripped it off of a guy from deviantart.com, with whom she did NOT obtain permission from to use it for herself. His signature was even erased in the image.

http://morrison3000.deviantart.com/gallery/9739124
http://morrison3000.deviantart.com/g...39124#/d1xtua3

The artist morrison3000 even said so himself in the comments below the image, that he did NOT give her permission to use it.

She has TWO choices:

1. Remove the image.
2. Give the artist credit for his work and link the image to his deviantart site.
Nothing ticks me off more than when someone rips off another's artwork for their own benefit without obtaining permission or giving the artist credit. I have had this happen to me before with my own artwork, and it was NOT fun confronting the thieves who did it.

Old 12-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #263
snakehooked
Actually I discovered this, as I used to have this piece of art hanging on my wall. It took me a while to get in touch with the artist but he finally got back to me and informed me that this was being used without his consent. I have the full message he sent me.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #264
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehooked View Post
Actually I discovered this, as I used to have this piece of art hanging on my wall. It took me a while to get in touch with the artist but he finally got back to me and informed me that this was being used without his consent. I have the full message he sent me.
Yes, I forgot to add that you brought it to my attention, and I posted it for you.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #265
snakehooked
Yeah sorry that came out kind of jerkish sounding in that post....I'm having a major communication fail tonight. I mentioned it to Courtney and Adrya after having read through the thread and gone to her site.

Old 12-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #266
SakaraGT4
I found the image on a google search and it was not linked to his deviant arts account when I found it... That's not where I found it... Which BTW, he did email me about it and I apologized for not knowing it was his, and he is allowing me to use the image and I am going to link to his DA account

Old 12-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #267
DavidBeard
Honestly, why not just design your own or have somebody do it for you?

Just saying.....easy way to avoid any drama.

Old 12-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #268
amercnwmn
It appears that yet another person has found mites in their snakes from Ashley as well.

If you got snakes from Ash, please check them thoroughly for mites!!

Yvonne should be doing so as well.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:39 AM   #269
hboyles66
Well Ashley the whole just keeps getting deeper and you do nothing anout it. Your reputation has been tarnished by yourself. What a shame because because you had some nice animals but couln't figure out how to be a good breeder like you claimed to be. Sorry to say but I think you may have a hard time getting back into breeding and selling ever again because this will follow for years to come as it should because of your lack of truley caring. It is backyard breeders like you that cause outbreaks for no good reason. I could understasnd if you didn't know but you did and just plain ignored it. Mites on many snakes that you sold is just truely sickening.

Old 12-22-2010, 02:26 AM   #270
Adrya
AAAAAND as hboyles66 said, the hole right now just keeps on getting deeper and deeper. LOL it's amazing how she keeps making it worse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd