Inquiry Mike Qiang (big apple) - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:09 PM   #161
Manny
If this guy has been banned from this site and it has been proven that the photo is a fake then shouldn't the add be removed from this site so that someone else doesn't get scammed?

Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #162
milokai
Yes agree

Old 02-20-2012, 08:51 PM   #163
bcunning20
Ty,
I drove down to Pomona to meet this guy because he said he was interested in one of my cyclura iguana and a sulcata tortoise. It was a complete waste of time. He showed up to meet us, but told me he was never interested in the tortoise and offered to pay $300 less than what I was asking for the iguana. Total lowballer. So I stressed my reptiles and drove down there so he could just browse and then say he was never really interested anyways. Also, it looks like he definitely adds blue color to his Lewisi pictures as they look like they are glowing. You can see the blue hue extending just past the actual lizard in the picture. I met the guy personally and got bad vibes.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #164
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny View Post
If this guy has been banned from this site and it has been proven that the photo is a fake then shouldn't the add be removed from this site so that someone else doesn't get scammed?
Done.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!