TOOOOOO COLD!!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #71
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I sure did. My blender quit on me after the fifth or sixth batch. Poor blender couldn't handle a night of drinking with the Chuckster.
I probably couldn't either.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #72
The BoidSmith
Rain showers today and tomorrow. Snow in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday and maximum temperatures in the mid thirties.

Best regards!

Old 03-29-2008, 12:22 PM   #73
Cat_72
At least Dan understands. LOL.

Old 03-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #74
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Rain showers today and tomorrow. Snow in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday and maximum temperatures in the mid thirties.

Best regards!
Snow? I have vague memories of that.

Then again, daytime highs in the sixties are cause for me to bundle up nowadays. Even now, with temps hovering around eighty, it's too cool for me to use my pool.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:14 PM   #75
critical bill
Hey Cat, if you and the family ever decide to move down south.....make sure you guys bring a few pints of blood with you. Seriously! There are bugs down here that will milk you dry...and you don't even know they are on you until you are weak and woozy. I'm not joking you...and you can ask Ken if I am. Its a war come spring down here. If you see a Floridian waving...don't mistake it as a friendly gesture.

Old 03-29-2008, 08:24 PM   #76
Ken Harbart
No joke. I had a mosquito in my house last night that was easily over half an inch long. I think I killed it, but haven't been able to locate the body- it's probably still alive and plotting its revenge.

And then there's the love bugs... nothing comes close to being as efficient at stripping clearcoat off cars.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #77
SPJ
The Northeast still hasn't figured out it's just about April.
It's supposed to be 18 degrees overnight and possible snow Sunday night into Monday morning but them supposedly getting up to maybe 40 degrees Monday afternoon. What has really sucked has been the crazy wind we have been having for the past week. Not only blowing everything around but making it colder than it should be.
Still waiting on that global warming thing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!