Bully the Bull Snake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
deborahbroadus
Bully the Bull Snake

The name isn't very imaginative...

He's doing great. More calm that he was when I first got him and just a beautiful snake. Eats faithfully either an AFS or Rat once a week (P/K).

(haven't had time to get a manicure this week! )

Old 07-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
He is SO gorgeous Deb

Best snakes evarrr!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
deborahbroadus
Quote:
=Mooing Tricycle]He is SO gorgeous Deb
NO argument!!

Quote:
Best snakes evarrr!/
UMmmmmmmmm.... I don't know..BPs are still UP THERE..but I certainly like Bully!

Old 07-21-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
UMmmmmmmmm.... I don't know..BPs are still UP THERE..but I certainly like Bully!

Trust me... give it time

Old 07-24-2008, 07:58 AM   #5
deborahbroadus
I do like the fact that he eats every freaking thing that I put in his rack at dinner time and doesn't play with his food! I do hope he puts on some girth. Holding him is a lot like holding a piece of floppy string. :lol:

I hold him for about 15 minutes once a week.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:32 PM   #6
deborahbroadus
Here's his tank. He's out of the racks now and into his permanent living quarters.

p.s the environment is settling, I had just cleaned and put fresh water in the tank.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
hhmoore
psst - Deb.....he's a snow bull, not an ivory.

Oh, and if you can get me one of those blue things in the background, I'll come up with something good in trade

Old 08-24-2008, 05:17 PM   #8
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
psst - Deb.....he's a snow bull, not an ivory.

Oh, and if you can get me one of those blue things in the background, I'll come up with something good in trade
What did I know? LOL I had forgotten what you said! Thanks for the correction.

Is there such a thing as an "Ivory" Bull?

The blue thing in the background......I think I saw one in a China shop..the exact same color for 1.99. That's gonna cost you a Blood!

Old 08-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #9
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus
Is there such a thing as an "Ivory" Bull?
There is, but I don't know what's in it.

Quote:
The blue thing in the background......I think I saw one in a China shop..the exact same color for 1.99. That's gonna cost you a Blood!
ummmm - I want a live one (silly girl). If you can come up with one, I'd trade you a blood for it

Old 08-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #10
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
There is, but I don't know what's in it.

ummmm - I want a live one (silly girl). If you can come up with one, I'd trade you a blood for it
No fair! You didn't specify "live" in the original terms of the trade.

Quote:
(silly girl)
I admit that I have my moments . It wouldn't be fun if I had to be bitchy, evil, and mean 24/7

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!