I'm done - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #51
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Richard I wish it were that easy. It's not really the "care about" part. I just can't put my finger on it. It's more past the bothering me point it's more like it's bothering me that it bothered me and that I don't know why it did. If that makes any sense? Any other time I would have laughed my ass off at the ridiculousness of it.
I understand what you're saying. I guess I'm saying, you can't be "done" with it, until you are "really done" with it.

Well, I wish you luck in your battle.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #52
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You better get ready for an ass whoopin, boy. You KNOW that there are those here who care for you and won't let you down. And we're not gonna let this thread die down until you're on the way up. By God you're going to be happy even if we have to beat it into you

JK. (Maybe).

Have you ever considered chemical imbalances and that sort of thing? Not to get too arcane but occasionally people have mood depression because of physiological causes.
Lucille I am always ready for an ass whoopin'. I can't be me and not. I know there folks here who care and that's why I brought it here in the first place. For those of you who know me I am not one to ask for help. When I do it because I am in unfamilar territory (lost) and the only way I know to get to where ones needs to go is to ask for directions (yes ladies, it is hard to believe but there is at one man on this planet who does and will ask for directions).

Yes, I have considered just about everything and I'd have to say no. I could see if a number of things were bothering me but it is only this one situation that is sticking in my craw. Figure it's like that itch that you just can't reach as well as the question of why is that itch there in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Pshaw. I haven't been arrested in years, Dave. What's a little old assault and battery on ex boyfriends amongst friends? I probably just jinxed myself.
Well, don't worry, this sap'll bail your ex boyfriend whoopin' ass out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I understand what you're saying. I guess I'm saying, you can't be "done" with it, until you are "really done" with it.

Well, I wish you luck in your battle.
Thanks Richard. Back to the front lines I go.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 PM   #53
mgoblue346
"Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you. Not because they are kind, but because you are."

Be the man you grew up to be, do things to make you happy, don't worry about those people who screwed you over they will get theirs, and in the end you will not only get what you deserve but you can be happy and content with yourself and the man you are.

Old 07-05-2009, 09:10 AM   #54
DAND
Angry No good deed goes unpunished....

I just can't win. Well, if I wasn't done helping others before I surly should be now. I am still waiting to get my money back from the City for the remainder of the bail. I was first told it was sent to the wrong address, then it wasn't, then it was, then it wasn't. Now the first check has to be stopped and a second check written and sent. I really should have posted this thread in Hell so I could use some colorful language.

They say hindsight is 20/20. With all this going on I have reflected on the unworthy pieces of detritus whom I have helped. To see how differently they act when they need something but when they have gotten what they need/want I get ignored. Saying "thank you" and meaning it are two different things. Actions speak louder than words. Thanks , yeah, you're real thankful. Well, SCREW YOU all of you ungrateful, lying, thieving, deceitful two-faced pieces of crap. It sickens me to think of helping such unworthy people. If helping others means feeling disgusted with myself then I believe I must stop. Why go out of my way just to crapped on again? The disappointment and frustration far out weigh anything else so why bother?

Old 07-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #55
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
If helping others means feeling disgusted with myself then I believe I must stop. Why go out of my way just to crapped on again? The disappointment and frustration far out weigh anything else so why bother?
Because you've either got a big heart and you enjoy helping others, or you're a masochist. Or from reading about what goes on at the shows, maybe a bit of both.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:35 PM   #56
Lucille
David,

Some people are bound to hurt you no matter how nice you are, it's not you, it's them; others will be grateful for you, maybe pick your damsels in distress better next time?:

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html

Old 07-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #57
Twizted Paths
Hey, I like scorpions!

The one I had used to keep the bill money safe from my ex and his sticky fingered family, she never tried to get me though

Damsel in Distress = Leeching Drama Queen 99.999% of the time regardless of gender.

I feel for you, seems like everytime I try to help someone they either stab me in the back or try to pull me down with them. I still think there's good people out there, they're just really hard to find.

All you can do short of becoming a complete recluse is keep weeding the ingrates out & try not to invest yourself in people to much until they've earned your trust.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #58
victoria
Sooo.. here we are again. Dave.. Ignoring you? Thats funny. Please vent to us all.. Whats its been since we have talked a couple weeks? Maybe? Have you dialed my number? Ignored. HA. Dave, did ya bother to tell me the city hadnt paid ya back? Did ya ask me to cover that expense in the mean time? HMM nope.. Oh people.. Im a bad driver I dont really think that but well the state does.. Yeah, thats why I went to jail.. Feel free to look it up it is the age of information.. though I dont tend to share my info with just anyone, since its here why not huh?
Yeah, Dave Im pissed that ya posted this thread.. Im pissed that people who dont have a single clue about me are passing judgement based on the things you typed. (dramaqueen I love it )Yes, Dave I dont believe that I can say anything to you without it coming here, which I told ya in our last conversation.. I understand that these people are your friends, people you talk to .. a place for you to vent or w/e... Its not how I operate..So go ahead about your business, do what you do and I ll do the same.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #59
victoria
Oh I meant to mention this in my last post, but ive had a couple drinks .. yes, I smoke, I cuss, I drink.. Im all about me and well screw any of you ( that wanna pass judgement on me) I am who I am and I am so not ashamed of that! I live my life the best way I know how!I live! Its all mine good and bad! Its mine and I accept that.

Happy days people!

V~

Old 07-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #60
DAND
This is all I have the time or patience for at the moment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!