I'm done - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:51 AM   #61
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria View Post
Sooo.. here we are again. Dave.. Ignoring you? Thats funny. Please vent to us all.. Whats its been since we have talked a couple weeks? Maybe? Have you dialed my number? Ignored. HA. Dave, did ya bother to tell me the city hadnt paid ya back? Did ya ask me to cover that expense in the mean time? HMM nope.. Oh people.. Im a bad driver I dont really think that but well the state does.. Yeah, thats why I went to jail.. Feel free to look it up it is the age of information.. though I dont tend to share my info with just anyone, since its here why not huh?
Yeah, Dave Im pissed that ya posted this thread.. Im pissed that people who dont have a single clue about me are passing judgement based on the things you typed. (dramaqueen I love it )Yes, Dave I dont believe that I can say anything to you without it coming here, which I told ya in our last conversation.. I understand that these people are your friends, people you talk to .. a place for you to vent or w/e... Its not how I operate..So go ahead about your business, do what you do and I ll do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria View Post
Oh I meant to mention this in my last post, but ive had a couple drinks .. yes, I smoke, I cuss, I drink.. Im all about me and well screw any of you ( that wanna pass judgement on me) I am who I am and I am so not ashamed of that! I live my life the best way I know how!I live! Its all mine good and bad! Its mine and I accept that.

Happy days people!

V~
I would find it difficult to paint a better picture then the self portrait above. Need I really say anything more than PEOPLE SUCK!?!

Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #62
Twizted Paths
Lol, I was just referring to people in general regardless of gender even, but I guess the shoe fit.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:02 PM   #63
D.Carriere
I really Enjoyed reading this Post! Because I' am currently going through the same thing, I have lent one of my friend $150 bucks and another $200 and to this day They still have not called me back or anything to repay me. I just came to the conclusion to not help anyone anymore and just think about yourself, And Dont let other people put their problems on you when it comes down to money!.

Daniel J. Carriere Jr.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #64
R. Eventide
Been there, done that, will probably do it again (part-time masochist, part-time "never follow my own rules"). We should band together and create a hermit community! Oh, wait....

But yes, people stink. On so many levels. Recently, I've been doing the cynical "expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed" thing, and I have to say, it doesn't work too badly! Plus, when people do something decent, you're pleasantly surprised! Granted, it doesn't happen often, but hey, I'll take what I can get....

I have a similar friend. She has health issues, and I would help her several times a week when she would pass out and not be able to get to bed. Like you, I don't expect anything in return. I mean, that's the point of helping people, isn't it? We were very close friends for over a year. But then my schedule got crazy, and she's a morning person while I sleep in and work late. It's kinda hard to get together when she falls asleep at 10:00 pm, and I'm up so late I don't get home from work until about 8:00 pm. Anyway, she's been all depressed recently that "no one" ever wants to have anything to do with her. No, I haven't called and asked if she wanted to hang out in a long time, but phones go both ways!!!! Lonely? Want to hang out with someone? How about instead of whining about it on your blog, you CALL PEOPLE and ASK THEM to hang out? This isn't rocket science!

So...yeah. Is there room for one more in the Hermit Club?

Old 07-15-2009, 05:54 AM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
So...yeah. Is there room for one more in the Hermit Club?
Krystal, certainly there's room for another. We who don't suck must stick together since we are far out numbered by those who do.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #66
Helenthereef
Club name: PSHAW!
People Suck, Hermits Are Winners

Old 07-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #67
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Club name: PSHAW!
People Suck, Hermits Are Winners

Old 07-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #68
crotalusadamanteus
Hell, nothin wrong with hermits. I've longed for my own mountain, or island for years. Gated, fenced, invite only. Just me and my critters!

Old 07-16-2009, 07:06 PM   #69
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Hell, nothin wrong with hermits. I've longed for my own mountain, or island for years. Gated, fenced, invite only. Just me and my critters!
Sounds like heaven to me!

Old 07-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #70
DAND
I want a moat.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!