Reptile owners - Stay away from Mooresville, NC - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-24-2010, 08:21 PM   #51
SamanthaJane13
Glad to hear that Kathy's feeling better!!

Get well soon, hon!!

We'll get those idiots off your tail!!!

BTW-I'm working with the ice-pick now. It heats up REAL NICE!!

Wish I could find some anatomically correct voodoo dolls...

Old 09-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #52
Southern Wolf
Hey K... I know its not alot... but if you would write up something for me... I will post it on my reptile blog. In the last 4 weeks it only has around 30 hits.... but I also have it set up so every new post shows up on my biz site homepage... and it has had 747 hits in the last 4 weeks.

Maybe that will help get your story out there

Old 09-24-2010, 09:45 PM   #53
Southern Wolf
Your original post here has been put up on my blog

http://blog.ridgetopreptiles.com/

I will update it with your additional info in another post.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:46 PM   #54
TBrouse
Kevin,
I've let K know about your post and she wants me to tell you thank you and she sends her love. She won't be able to do any extensive writing for a few days, but she'll get on it as soon as possible.
Would a copy of the letter she sent to Town Hall be sufficient?

Old 09-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #55
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBrouse View Post
Kevin,
I've let K know about your post and she wants me to tell you thank you and she sends her love. She won't be able to do any extensive writing for a few days, but she'll get on it as soon as possible.
Would a copy of the letter she sent to Town Hall be sufficient?
Thus far.. I have just copy and pasted what ya'll have put here. I have a couple more posts scheduled to appear on my blog in the next few days.

Like I said... .I may not be able to do much.... but Im willing to help where I can. If ya'll would like to write something specific... I will get it posted for you.

If the Town Hall letter has been posted here... then I already have a post done with it. If not... then yes... if you want me to post it I will.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:14 PM   #56
TBrouse
The letter is posted at the bottom of page 2.
You might not think its much, but your help means the world to us.
Thank you, Kevin.

By the way: The response she got from the Mayor concerning that letter was:
"What is your address, Ms. Brouse? Mayor Chris"

Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #57
Southern Wolf
Lucille.... once these alligations all come back unfounded.... and K and Tim go after the folks that put them thru hell in civil court?

Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 PM   #58
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBrouse View Post
The letter is posted at the bottom of page 2.
You might not think its much, but your help means the world to us.
Thank you, Kevin.

By the way: The response she got from the Mayor concerning that letter was:
"What is your address, Ms. Brouse? Mayor Chris"
Tim... I've got the letter scheduled and will be posted in another post.

Wonder if the mayor wants to come play with the snakes? Now wouldnt that be a hullva photo op... having the Mayors photo taken with a snake with him smiling. Wouldnt that piss off the busy bodys. You should invite him over

Old 09-24-2010, 10:23 PM   #59
TBrouse
We have a picture of him with one of our snakes at a library function. K had even gone to his office once to discuss having him help us find a building for a reptile center. He's very aware of what we wanted to bring this community.
The problem is, he's a typical, politician in a small southern town. Ain't what ya know. Its who you know. He does alot of talking and very little listening.
Smile alot. Wave. Kiss a baby. Move on.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #60
Southern Wolf
If ya have the photo.... can you get it printed in the newspaper.... small town politician try to railroad family?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!