Reptile owners - Stay away from Mooresville, NC - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-25-2010, 09:39 PM   #81
SamanthaJane13
Tim-I hope you and Kathy are doing well tonight.

I just wanted to let you know that Katey and I are thinking of you guys!!

BIG HUGS-
Donna

Old 09-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #82
SnakeLadyK
Hi Donna. Thank you so much for all the prayers and good thoughts. It must be working because I can kinda move and the fever is gone!

So, this is my husband, Tim! LOL
My knight in shining armor and my fierce warrior.
I don't know what to do with him, but I don't know what I would do without him.

Thank you, everyone, for everything you've done. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the latest and greatest the neighborhood has to offer.

Much love, all!
K

Old 09-25-2010, 11:08 PM   #83
SamanthaJane13
Kathy-

Just remember how very fortunate you are to have a man like Tim in your life!! From his PM, I can tell you that you are his life!! There aren't too many men like him left!!!

And remember-you have a TON of new friends pulling for you, your family and your animals!!

You aren't fighting this one alone anymore!!

Still praying for you, girl-friend!!! GET BETTER!!

BTW-does Tim have any single brothers or cousins in their 40's or 50's?? If they like herps and other animals, too, have them join up and message me!!! LOL!!!

Old 09-27-2010, 12:29 AM   #84
SnakeLadyK
LOL! Thanks, Donna. Yeah, I have grown kinda fond of him over the years. He's my sweet, gentle warrior thats tenacious as a pit bull when it comes to protecting his family. I really lucked out.
Okay, I'll quit being gushy.

I've redone the front page of the site. I'll be working on the other pages and adding a message board over the course of the next few days. If you all have a second, please check it out and tell me what you think. She didn't know it at the time, but Donna inspired me to make some huge changes and along with it, change the vision of where we'd like to go with this. So here it is: http://www.mayantraders.com
Take a look and tell me what you think. We also want to put the name Mayan Traders out to pasture. We'd like something that reflects our purpose, but I am horrible at names. Any suggestions? (Seriously. I'm really bad at this)

I thought about "Reptile Riders" but that sounds like a SyFy Network movie.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:45 AM   #85
SamanthaJane13
LOL-If you can't use Herps & Hogs-or Hogs & Herps, how about Ridin' Reptiles!!

I'll probably come up with ore in the middle of the damned night.

OOOOOOO-Snakes and Lizards and BIKES! Oh, MY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeLadyK View Post
LOL! Thanks, Donna. Yeah, I have grown kinda fond of him over the years. He's my sweet, gentle warrior thats tenacious as a pit bull when it comes to protecting his family. I really lucked out.
Okay, I'll quit being gushy.

I've redone the front page of the site. I'll be working on the other pages and adding a message board over the course of the next few days. If you all have a second, please check it out and tell me what you think. She didn't know it at the time, but Donna inspired me to make some huge changes and along with it, change the vision of where we'd like to go with this. So here it is: http://www.mayantraders.com
Take a look and tell me what you think. We also want to put the name Mayan Traders out to pasture. We'd like something that reflects our purpose, but I am horrible at names. Any suggestions? (Seriously. I'm really bad at this)

I thought about "Reptile Riders" but that sounds like a SyFy Network movie.

Old 09-27-2010, 04:11 AM   #86
TBrouse
Well, I tried talking her into Hogs and Herps, but she got all girlie and said pigs freak her out.
Also did a basic search on herps and kept getting links to Herpes Treatment and Support. That was some images that I didn't need to see.
She told me that would happen, too. Just had to go and find out for myself. I regret that now.

Old 09-27-2010, 12:13 PM   #87
SnakeLadyK
Ugh!! Woke up this morning to more calls from Town Hall and Animal Services.

Town Hall is adamant we HAVE to get a business license and I'm waiting on the call back from Animal Service.

The saga continues!

Old 09-27-2010, 12:56 PM   #88
SnakeLadyK
I just got a wonderful phone call from Mayor Montgomery. He wanted to talk to me about the problems we're having.
He has reached out to assure me that even though the neighbor has issues, the Town itself doesn't. When we meet with them Wednesday, we'll go over all of the protocols town has in place and come to some sort of agreement.
As politicians go, he's a good man. He called me directly and addressed all my concerns. He understand the frustration and the anger and wants to help to make things better.
I have to give him credit. He said back in July that he would help us in any way he can and he's holding to his word.
Someone FINALLY listened. THANK YOU!!!!
It was the best phone call I've received in months.

Old 09-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #89
TBrouse
I need to apologize, don't I.

Old 09-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #90
SnakeLadyK
That would be nice, dear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!