Anyone still into locality pits... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #11
DISCERN
Thanks Chris! Yeah, the last pic is a true hypo Stillwater, OK bull.

Those are some good thoughts Chris!!

Old 11-08-2011, 09:09 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
Thanks bud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
Thanks Chris! Yeah, the last pic is a true hypo Stillwater, OK bull.

Those are some good thoughts Chris!!
Who's to say who is right or wrong on that topic? But I look at some of the incredible creatures that have evolved to adapt and blend with their surroundings, and I am in awe! Have you ever seen an orchid mantis in an orchid? Hard to spot! Or how about a cheetah hiding unseen in it's environs? Or moths that dissappear on a tree 'cause they blend right in with the bark. An accident? Either way, Pretty impressive! By the way, great Stillwater! Trust me, it's different, and a keeper. I gave up my two Crumbly reds to KJ who produced the reddest friggin' line of bulls I've seen. I am glad he was the recipient though. I respect him alot for a non-yankee, lol. Trust me, he'd get, and appreciate that. Anyway, It's just not the same as having a true locality red like Ginter's. I've often wondered, and don't doubt, that the Crumbly line was "kicked off" by a Kingsville. We'll never know.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #13
DISCERN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Who's to say who is right or wrong on that topic? But I look at some of the incredible creatures that have evolved to adapt and blend with their surroundings, and I am in awe! Have you ever seen an orchid mantis in an orchid? Hard to spot! Or how about a cheetah hiding unseen in it's environs? Or moths that dissappear on a tree 'cause they blend right in with the bark. An accident? Either way, Pretty impressive! By the way, great Stillwater! Trust me, it's different, and a keeper. I gave up my two Crumbly reds to KJ who produced the reddest friggin' line of bulls I've seen. I am glad he was the recipient though. I respect him alot for a non-yankee, lol. Trust me, he'd get, and appreciate that. Anyway, It's just not the same as having a true locality red like Ginter's. I've often wondered, and don't doubt, that the Crumbly line was "kicked off" by a Kingsville. We'll never know.
Thanks!!
Yeah, KJ is a buddy of mine, and he does have incredible red bulls. What I like about them is that the black seems to be just screaming black against the hardcore red! Very cool!

Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #14
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCERN View Post
Thanks!!
Yeah, KJ is a buddy of mine, and he does have incredible red bulls. What I like about them is that the black seems to be just screaming black against the hardcore red! Very cool!
KJ has my utmost respect and always will, unless he doesn't finish and send me a signed copy of the Pit book he was?/is? working on. He will probably charge me more money for it because I am a "damn yankee bastard", lol. I lost contact when he moved back from Texas to L'WEESYANER! hopefully his offspring are true locality and not inbred morphs, lmao! Please PM me through Fauna and I will give you my phone number to give to him. You should call me too. Your a good kid. I'm older than yoyu so I'm allowed to call you kid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!