If you think it's bad now ... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
312Herps
If you think it's bad now ...

Things are about to get real F!@#$%D up. This is definitely what you want to do in the city that leads the nation in killings

Old 02-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
JColt
I just finished reading a book about a guy that stayed in the projects for 3 years to do study for his school. No officer responded to any calls in the projects unless it was swat team. Ambulances either. Good book

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/16/bo...imes.html?_r=0

Old 02-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
Metachrosis
If you understood those area's you likely wouldn't respond either
Its so much easier to respond"after the fact",clean up the mess during daylight hours
and let the degenerates handle the dirty work of thinning their own herds.

Stay Tuned!!
They will very likely start responding to many metro urban areas with armed drones,all they have to do is catch that cop out in Ca. with a drone and prove it is effective and saves human officers,it will green light US Urban Drone Interventions (UDI)

Old 02-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #4
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
Stay Tuned!!
They will very likely start responding to many metro urban areas with armed drones,all they have to do is catch that cop out in Ca. with a drone and prove it is effective and saves human officers,it will green light US Urban Drone Interventions (UDI)
I finally agree with you! They're taking our jobs!!

http://youtu.be/TtSejMmsj-0

Old 02-11-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
AGoodwin
are you kidding me?

What I want to know is do they distinguish between a burglary and a home invasion? I mean TECHNICALLY all burglaries are home invasion but if someone breaks into your house and you are there when it happens is it still just a burglary or is it a home invasion? Will the cops come? Many people are killed in burglaries gone wrong so how do they handle that?

This is just ridiculous. They don't have enough cops so instead of hiring more they stop doing their jobs? Really?

Old 02-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #6
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I finally agree with you! They're taking our jobs!!

mmmm pizza...

Old 02-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #7
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodwin View Post
This is just ridiculous. They don't have enough cops so instead of hiring more they stop doing their jobs? Really?
Unfortunately, that is the politics some police departments have to be part in for funding. The courthouse here, in the City I work in, was forced to cut two sherriff positions. The Chief made a decision that the two sherriff jobs that must go, would be the two guys that manned the metal detectors and searched for weapons. Without being able to protect the Judges, they quickly acquired those two jobs back.

These are all the little games that are played, some are needed and some are not. Now that there are so many people pissed that feel they are losing protection, the police department now has the added fuel to get the resources they need. I say good on them Push back the push back.

Old 02-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
Shadera
NEVER count on anyone to get there in time to save you. Be ready and prepared to defend your own, so that when and if they finally do show up, all they have to do is haul out the body.

Old 02-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #9
Metachrosis
Its a two face deal,they appreciate you taking care of business and leave them with just paperwork,but your some how wrong when preparations are in place to do so

Old 02-12-2013, 07:37 PM   #10
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
They're taking our jobs!!

not to derail this thread too much but yeah, those robot sign shakers are all over here. I feel bad for the minimum wage kids that lost those jobs.

I was talking to my dad about this and one of his coworkers told us that at applebees they now have menu screens on the table and you select your own food, they reduced the waiters to just a couple to swing by and bring you refills and things like mustard. sad.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!