Terrorists - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #31
Metachrosis
They already have control,they have had it for decades
They arent doing anything they havent been the last 30 yrs,the gaps are starting to close on many agendas clearly warned of by the founding fathers.

Not once does world history record a nation living in "American Dream" bliss,rapidly escalating "events" preceded every downfall well into the earliest BC time recordings.

This nation will fall and fall so hard it will not bounce

Old 04-17-2013, 09:56 PM   #32
Metachrosis
She didnt say that did she ?
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2013, 09:57 PM   #33
Metachrosis
standby for the official word
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #34
Durante
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Certainly "terrorism" implies "FEAR", but again, fear herding us towards what? Who will be the beneficiary of us reaching a goal inspired by the fear from terrorist acts?

Our own government? Well, then how does a foreign entity committing terrorist acts benefit from providing the excuse for our government to exercise more power and control over us? What is in it for THEM? WHY would they want OUR freedoms to be curtailed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Control
I think April nailed it. Control. If we were assuming these acts are caused by our government then the agenda is to terrorize us into passing up our freedoms & giving over control. If were assuming a foreign entity it would be an act to push America's way of life away & protect the control if any they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Heck, now I'm watching the media trying REAL HARD to try to tie the gun issues into this bombing in Boston. A local newspaper article I just read tried real hard to do that. Mentioned an association with this event and some previous gun related massacres, and then said the bomb was created using gunpowder. Never let a situation such as this go to waste, when it can be used to further an agenda, I suppose.
What if they decide to start searching bags or everyone's personal at random during public events? It would be another infringement on the people & another step just like disarming people used to help toward the main agenda of having control.

I'm not saying government did or didn't lend a hand in these sad events but they surely use them for there own agenda. I dont want anyone to think I'm telling them what to believe or not because I wouldn't anyone to disrespect me that way. I have no problem respecting anyone's beliefs, even if it differs from mine as long as it is actually what they believe & not what they are told is the correct response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metachrosis View Post
They already have control,they have had it for decades
They arent doing anything they havent been the last 30 yrs,the gaps are starting to close on many agendas clearly warned of by the founding fathers.
I refuse to believe they have full control, if so we wouldn't even be allowed to talk like this. the only way complete control is gain is if we give it or allow them to take it. The gaps are closing up faster. We need to prevent that progression by protecting our way of life & not handing it over. We can protect our way of life be sacrificing major parts of it.

Old 04-18-2013, 12:18 AM   #35
WebSlave
I think the problem that most people have in trying to swallow the conspiracy theories of things such as 911, this Boston bombing, and other questionably events that caused loss of life to innocent people being "false flags" is that the implications about this country we live in are very difficult to accept when you fully think it through.

Seriously, if our government is quite willing to KILL innocent Americans and able to cover it up as thoroughly as it appears, then what would they do to people who SERIOUSLY pissed them off? Meaning like people who actually actively resisted their attempts to reach their goals. People willing and able to arouse the public from it's slumber and open their eyes to what is really going on.

Personally, I wouldn't take any bets on them reaching retirement age and dying from natural causes.

Once you start thinking along those lines, you have to wonder where the line between real fear and paranoia actually lies. Seriously if the government really and truly wanted to take YOU out of the picture, is there really anything at all you could do about it? Who hasn't REALLY looked over the facts of the JFK assassination and wondered about if a president of the USA can be killed and the REAL culprits get away scott free, who CAN'T they (whoever "they" might be) take out with complete impunity?

So people just make their thoughts shy away from reaching logical conclusions that are downright frightening to contemplate. And they back away and tunnel vision down in their safe and secure feeling thoughts of "it can't happen here."

What other choice do they really have?

Old 04-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #36
JColt
I have trouble with swallowing conspiracy theories because they claim false flags and info with in min's of something happening.. Throw poop at wall and see what sticks.

Alex Jones started tweeting that #falseflag bs literally a half hour after the explosions

These people want it to be false flag. As much as they act upset, they are hoping for a smoking gun to pop up. Not the crap they throw at the walls but honest to goodness proof. These people would be dancing for joy, even though "upset"

Old 04-18-2013, 11:20 AM   #37
Metachrosis
AJ tends to get way ouuuut there on many topics,not often I agree with his positions
until after they have cooled considerably.
He has a niche that pays huge profits similar to what the US media and "the state" use
to rattle emotions and promote objective fear via media format.
Off camera he is quite different in nature while still championing the US Constitution

Beats the crap outta Dog&Beth reality TV

Old 04-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #38
Metachrosis
aint this just something now. . . . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JColt View Post
I have trouble with swallowing conspiracy theories because they claim false flags and info with in min's of something happening.. Throw poop at wall and see what sticks.

Alex Jones started tweeting that #falseflag bs literally a half hour after the explosions

These people want it to be false flag. As much as they act upset, they are hoping for a smoking gun to pop up. Not the crap they throw at the walls but honest to goodness proof. These people would be dancing for joy, even though "upset"

Old 04-18-2013, 02:53 PM   #39
Dennis Hultman
I fixed the video.

Old 04-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #40
Dennis Hultman
You know, So I have been watching Alex's coverage of this plus the image dumps Paul Watson put together.

Now today the main stream is stating it's the guy in the white hat.

The other guys who look military aren't getting mentioned.

These are some of the photos they put together.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!