C.b. Brightly colored 'Halloween Phase' Amazons! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
Ghi Reptiles
C.b. Brightly colored 'Halloween Phase' Amazons!

These are the best of the best and are c.b. animals. They are 'Halloween phase' amazons and are very, very intense looking babies. The contrast is just amazing and I am sure anyone would be thrilled with the colors. They start at $60.00 each plus shipping. For more info please e-mail or call.

Thanks!
Matt
Ghi Reptiles
(561)373-5063

Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2004, 10:26 PM   #2
snakeboy123987
i am very interested.if u can e mail me some more pics at scottsbritt@aol.com

Old 12-28-2004, 02:00 AM   #3
tenneseejed
Very interested

Hey if you have any left im very interested in those beautys.Id like to see some more pics if you have any. How long are they? How old?What do you have left m/f ?Let me know if you still have some available Thanks Jed

tenn_eseejed@hotmail.com

Old 01-03-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
kynpunk 04
awesome snake

This snake is one of the sweetest I've ever seen, I mean there smoking . I am very interested, that is if theres any left. If so would u please send some pics, along with length and age. I am hoping to do business with you.
Kynpunk 04

Old 01-08-2005, 02:26 PM   #5
s6g2p
these look great how long do they keep this color and what color will they end up as ???????

Old 01-08-2005, 02:39 PM   #6
Ghi Reptiles
Hey Scott,

They should keep the color for awhile and will end up black and white....white being everywhere the orange is. I only have two left and they are the best animals.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-11-2005, 12:49 AM   #7
Ghi Reptiles
All of the Amazons are SOLD..... Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys their new babies
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-24-2005, 10:19 PM   #8
jdsebastian85
Very Interested!

If you have any left I am very interested in bright reds or yellows. I would settle for a green, please reply I will buy one if the offer is legit. Could you please send some pics? ihatemyjob85@aol.com

Old 12-10-2006, 11:19 PM   #9
huntdawg
Hey I'm interested in a high yellow CBB do you have any of those? Love the Halloween phase but I have my heart set on a yellow! Please let me know how much and how much shipping would be?
huntdawg_gordon@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread