A Holes on Parade - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-30-2005, 07:29 PM   #61
Lucille
"I can't say that I disagree with his basic premise, if I understand it correctly. His methodology was what I took issue with."

Well, I am certainly willing to listen to the calm voice of reason here. If Road Dog apologizes for his methodology, uses his own name from now on, and uses that high octane IQ to learn how to be a little more diplomatic, I think he may be able to de-escalate this whole thread.

Old 04-30-2005, 10:15 PM   #62
Dennis Hultman
Ken, I think you’re a great moderator but in that thread I saw just the opposite.
It was the original poster that directed the tone of that thread, which lead to the bashing by the second response.

I think it was a bad example for R.R. to use.

I will go play with my rocket ship.

Old 04-30-2005, 10:18 PM   #63
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Dog
Ken, You are correct, I have other identities here. As you request, I'll quit posting under this name. "Jack"
Still curious here puppy, in fact more so now than previously.

Why do you have identitieS, plural?

And yes, I am about as subtle as a bull in a china shop.

Old 04-30-2005, 10:26 PM   #64
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
Still curious here puppy, in fact more so now than previously.

Why do you have identitieS, plural?

And yes, I am about as subtle as a bull in a china shop.
Probably because he doesn't have the stones to post using his real name. Sounds rather cowardly to me.

Old 05-01-2005, 06:49 AM   #65
cthulhu77
I do believe it was said at one time..."once a scuzzbag, always a scuzzbag"...
Well, if he has reasons to keep his identity secret, can't all of us, then??? Hell, when I was getting threat mails from Nazi groups last year, it sure would have been nice to not have had to posted my real name...I guess this guy must be REAL special...
Short bus rider.

greg

Old 05-01-2005, 08:30 AM   #66
ms_terese
Ken,

I respectfully disagree with course of action.

Many, many people have been outed for having multiple log ons, and they've been disclosed. Not doing so now is showing favoritism. Regardless of this person's reputation on his/her "other" log on name, I think that once you make the call to come up with an alternate identity, you take the risk that people will find out about it. Everyone has the right to know that this respected member went to the level he/she did in order to start this thread.

Old 05-01-2005, 09:03 AM   #67
robin d.
Quote:
Not another forum
oh no forum, just like a pseudo club, maybe imaginary like.

i dont want to be president though wes? dan , vp? i wanna be like secretary or tresurer

Quote:
Wes, I placed the ball in his court regarding posting to his identity. As he's chosen to agree to my request, I'll keep my word and not expose his actual identity.
i understand your word is your word but can you like delete his roaddog acct or ban it from posting or inactivate it or something?

Old 05-01-2005, 09:12 AM   #68
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart

"Road Dog," I'm not going to publicly out who you are at this time, unless you continue posting under a pseudonym.

I think Road Dog will not post again, as Ken is a man of his word and will out him if he does.

Old 05-01-2005, 10:01 AM   #69
Bringerofdoom
I am quite curious to who this real person is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by other post of his
Before I ask this question, I would like to say that I am a trained and liscenced med tech. I make my own blood agar plates, do my own C & S tests, and completely understand the issues surrounding the misuse of antibiotics.

Having said all that, I'm looking for a source of injectable antibiotics (Mexican?), so I can provide healthcare to my herps at a reasonable price. Now, this is not recommened procedure for hobbyists and amateurs.

Does anyone know where to buy such items online? If so, please do not post it here, but rather email me directly at rocketmusic3@yahoo.com. Any info. greatly appreciated. Respectfully, Jack

PS No, I can't steal them from work lol
Quote:
Michigan State University (The Cow College) has a top notch vet school. Start studying now, because admissions are very competitive
hmmmm makes you wonder huh?

Old 05-01-2005, 11:27 AM   #70
jsrocket
OK, In the interest of doing the right thing and "taking responsibility for one's own actions", here we go. One of you has already figured out my main screen name anyway.

I started this thread because I annoyed with the way some people here act like complete jerks and then get REWARDED for it.

The only reason I used an alterego, is because I do business here, and thought people would see all those bad rep points (Oh, yes, I knew they were coming) and think I was dishonest in business deals. Not because I cared about what some of you think about me personally.

I had a point to make, and I made it, in a big way. Although my methodology was unusual, it was designed that way to draw out the exact individuals who will jump on any excuse to be mean. And it worked. Some of you are nothing if not predictable.

The personal attacks directed at Wes, well, I must admit I just couldn't resist. He is so disrespectful and nasty, I was overwhelmed by the impulse to jerk his bobber a little. I will offer a sincere apology if he will.

Some of you got my drift, and some of you never will. C'est la vie.

If you want to shred me now, have at it. If you could see my point through all the BS, give me some positive rep points, as I will probably need them. LOL

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. Ritchie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!