A Holes on Parade - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #71
shrap
Good man Ritchie.

Dude, if you have a legitimate gripe or if you see things you do not agree with just say so. The people here are not going to attack your business over a difference of opinion like the one you had here. Good people bump heads all the time. That does not mean they are going to try and ruin your business. If they did try then they aint good people that you had a difference of opinion with.

If we were all exactly the same it would really suck. If people are open minded and have the ability to see things from other peoples perspective then folks might actually learn things from differing opinions. That is how we all learn and evolve as people. So do not ever feel the need to hide your true feelings. You just might teach someone something or you just might learn something yourself from the ensuing conversation.

I am very glad you stepped up and revealed yourself, although I wish you would have done so before Doom broke out his detective skills on you.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:51 PM   #72
jsrocket
Actually, doom was not the first one to figure it out, if he even did at all. The one who did virtually posted it right here in this forum, but no one noticed. See if you can find it a page or 2 back.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:57 PM   #73
shrap
I don't really care who it was that figured it out. That is really not the point of the matter.

Old 05-01-2005, 01:03 PM   #74
jsrocket
You are right, just thought some might be interested.

Old 05-01-2005, 01:15 PM   #75
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
I started this thread because I annoyed with the way some people here act like complete jerks and then get REWARDED for it.
Just how do the people who act like jerks get "rewarded for it" just curious, not trying to start a battle or anything.......

Quote:
The only reason I used an alterego, is because I do business here, and thought people would see all those bad rep points (Oh, yes, I knew they were coming) and think I was dishonest in business deals. Not because I cared about what some of you think about me personally.
To me the rep points mean nothing, If the people cannot search the boi to see what you are about and they just go along with that sidebar, then obviously they are not using fauna right. The trader rating and the boi is the only thing i use to judge someone here.

Oh, if you think i am a complete "jerk", I maybe to you, but atleast I do it on my orignal screen name and don't have to use another one. If people do not like what i say, let the points fly, it never stopped it before.

I am glad you came forward though, as it would probably be a matter of time before people put 2 and 2 together and figured it out.

Again, i am not trying to start a argument or fight with anything i said.

One more thing, maybe i am missing something, i made one little comment to that thread and the dood exploded like a can of hot soda on me. link If he did not comment to me again, I would have forgotten about him and that thread.

Old 05-01-2005, 01:18 PM   #76
Bringerofdoom
If you think the rep points are important or even the "rewards". Just a little hint, You go up 2 REP Power point levels, every 100 post's i think. So normally the people with high rep power levels, are the ones with alot of post's behind their names too.

Old 05-01-2005, 01:40 PM   #77
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
OK, In the interest of doing the right thing and "taking responsibility for one's own actions", here we go. One of you has already figured out my main screen name anyway.

I started this thread because I annoyed with the way some people here act like complete jerks and then get REWARDED for it.

The only reason I used an alterego, is because I do business here, and thought people would see all those bad rep points (Oh, yes, I knew they were coming) and think I was dishonest in business deals. Not because I cared about what some of you think about me personally.

I had a point to make, and I made it, in a big way. Although my methodology was unusual, it was designed that way to draw out the exact individuals who will jump on any excuse to be mean. And it worked. Some of you are nothing if not predictable.

The personal attacks directed at Wes, well, I must admit I just couldn't resist. He is so disrespectful and nasty, I was overwhelmed by the impulse to jerk his bobber a little. I will offer a sincere apology if he will.

Some of you got my drift, and some of you never will. C'est la vie.

If you want to shred me now, have at it. If you could see my point through all the BS, give me some positive rep points, as I will probably need them. LOL

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. Ritchie
1) You lied (your identity) so you could make a point about how OTHERS behave?
2) You call them 'jerks'
3) Really, dude, with the IQ you say you have, you should know better to attack people, bait them, call them names, call them jerks.
4) You have an extremely holier-than-though attitude about the behavior of others when you just admitted you could not resist being nasty to Wes. Why are you preaching when you cannot control your own behavior?

Old 05-01-2005, 01:48 PM   #78
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Ken, I think you’re a great moderator but in that thread I saw just the opposite.
It was the original poster that directed the tone of that thread, which lead to the bashing by the second response.

I think it was a bad example for R.R. to use.

I will go play with my rocket ship.

LOL

I thought more people would have got it.

Old 05-01-2005, 02:28 PM   #79
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
LOL

I thought more people would have got it.
I kinda had a clue Search fauna for a username using rocket..........

Old 05-01-2005, 02:43 PM   #80
jsrocket
My point was that SOMETIMES, SOME high rep people here behave like jerks, IMO. I've seen many civil, pleasant posts by these folks, also. If that is not your opinion, then I guess we have to agree to disagree.

I should have never brought up the IQ thing. It was just me trying to defend myself, not an attempt to be "holier than thou". Sorry if it came off that way, but please read what he wrote just before I made that statement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!