A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator" - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 12:43 PM   #81
Chris@TSE
no its pathetic to create multiple screen names to avoid bans and suspensions that received for good reason, and well deserved. tool, well, that simply sums up the fact you're here to cause problems. bait members, and cause fights. nothing more.

More appropriately, you're a troll.

Old 08-14-2005, 12:51 PM   #82
Gromph Baenre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
And what was the time he received his warning for that post?

Like it really matters.

“lemming you are”
At least we know now where and from whom you obtain your talking points from.
Rob and Neil received their verbal warning at 2:37 pm. That would be twenty six minutes after your post here in this thread. Double digit numbers causing you problems?

Talking points? Observation....nothing more, nothing less. If it walks like a duck(lemming) talks like a duck(lemming), it must be a duck(lemming). Would it help if I drew little stick people to help illustrate the point?

Old 08-14-2005, 12:58 PM   #83
Gromph Baenre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
no its pathetic to create multiple screen names to avoid bans and suspensions that received for good reason, and well deserved. tool, well, that simply sums up the fact you're here to cause problems. bait members, and cause fights. nothing more.

More appropriately, you're a troll.

I have had this screen name for quite some time there Mr. Tool man. So unless you have proof that I am someone else, better to keep your mouth shut, then to open it and remove any doubt of your ignorance.

Oh and like you are as pure as the driven snow Mr. Top Shelf, like you have never exhibited any "troll" behaviours yourself, but like the old saying goes, it takes one to know one. Right?

Old 08-14-2005, 01:19 PM   #84
Ken Harbart
Okay folks, everyone needs to tone it down a notch.

I will confirm that Carson is not Rob Dunleavy. His IP is rather unique and is shared with no other user.

I will also state at this time that Rob has left the building pending payment of his lastest fine.

Old 08-14-2005, 01:20 PM   #85
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromph Baenre
Rob and Neil received their verbal warning at 2:37 pm. That would be twenty six minutes after your post here in this thread. Double digit numbers causing you problems?

Talking points? Observation....nothing more, nothing less. If it walks like a duck(lemming) talks like a duck(lemming), it must be a duck(lemming). Would it help if I drew little stick people to help illustrate the point?

Why does it cause me problems? I have already stated I would like to see him out of here. After all I posted it here under my own name.

I am sorry, I do not see the times posted under Rob's warning points like you.

I would have you also take note your trolling response to this thread has not yet received warning points. I guess my snitching ways are not up to par. Calling someone a snitch over Albert, Robert or whatever his name is today really hurts my feelings. You seem very upset over this, maybe some pent-up aggression for being busted for something. I would say it reflects more on you than it does anyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gromph Baenre
Double digit numbers causing you problem?
I guess I am done feeding the trolls you beat me into submission.

Old 08-14-2005, 01:27 PM   #86
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Why does it cause me problems? I have already stated I would like to see him out of here. After all I posted it here under my own name.

I am sorry, I do not see the times posted under Rob's warning points like you.

I would have you also take note your trolling response to this thread has not yet received warning points. I guess my snitching ways are not up to par.
OOPS!
Strike that
08-14-2005 Discourtesy towards another member

Old 08-14-2005, 01:29 PM   #87
Ken Harbart
Okay folks, this thread has spiraled significantly further than befir, and I see no hope for it. As such, it's being locked.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread