Recent things that are really annoying... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #11
Wilomn
Shanti, the guys a troll.

Don't feed him and he'll go away.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:27 AM   #12
Jim O
Your indignation is indeed righteous Shanti. I could not have said it better.

Albert Einstein, himself a victim of a similar type of thinking by people who didn't want their children affected by his "Jewishness" said the following:
Quote:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:27 AM   #13
A_Kendergirl
Thanks Wes and Jim,

I just get extremely irritated that people can still have such a closed mind. I've had my own rant and feel better now, I promise...lol.

The point with Einstein is well taken...I have heard that quote before and think it's very relevant to this topic!

Old 09-11-2005, 12:29 AM   #14
Matt Haines
I didn't exactly back away from it. The laugh emoticon was for my last statement made in jest of a homo conversion plot. Their openness in public is no worse then ours(heterosexual). This type of behavior is just another shining example of someone reading into their religion the wrong way. I'm agnostic at best so luckily I do not have to contend with religious, moral, or other contradictory "rules" where one's personal interpretation of the bible or other such novel can be skewed. It's alright to blaspheme, covet, and commit adultery but damned if those "queers" can get hitched. People are just that and we all want to live our lives without suppressing who we are. To deny anyone else that right is hypocritical in the least.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:33 AM   #15
A_Kendergirl
Sorry to Matt and Jim...I had read both of your posts and didn't intend to say no one was standing up. I just felt a few more things really needed to be said.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:37 AM   #16
Matt Haines
No apologies are necessary. It is easy to overlook some things when your attention is focused on something that gets your blood boiling.

Old 09-11-2005, 12:56 AM   #17
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #18
Wilomn
You guys remember that nimrod reina? The one I got booted from here for calling an idiot and a dumbass? Remember him?

Guess what I'm thinking RIGHT now?

Old 09-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #19
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 01:05 AM   #20
A_Kendergirl
Ummmmm...oooooookay then.

I can see nothing will make you budge one bit, and I'm not surprised.

1. Be homosexual and being a molester are two totally separate issues. The are just as high of a percentage of heterosexual molesters as there are homosexual. Being a molester IS an illness brought on most often by being molested themselves. Being homosexual is not.

2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure God thinks that's not cool. I feel sorry for you.

3. Just because you bumped into someone on the street, or had them serve your table at a restaurant, cut your hair, bag your groceries at a store, doesn't mean you know them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread