Recent things that are really annoying... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 03:40 AM   #31
Rebel Dragons
You are only seeing one side of the coin here. Do you honestly think that straight people don't proposition minors for sex??? Do you honestly think that only "gays" are guilty of having sex at rest steps and in public bathrooms???

I remember standing guard at a bathroom in a public park while my friend and his girlfriend screwed in one of the stalls. Certainly not something I would do personally but I assume they had their reasons for doing it. Perhaps because some people in their lives looked down on what they were doing and they felt the only "safe" thing to do was to hide it.

OMG, they must have been mentally ill!!!! I hope it's not contagious...........

You know it's people like YOU that force "gay" people to hide their lives. Simply because they don't want to have to deal with it. And that is quite sad. It's a damn shame ANYONE gay or straight should have to live their life in the shadows because some closed minded bigits like yourself just can't keep their stupidity to themselves.

And just for ****s and giggles I will comment on your children since you have brought them up so many times. I feel sorry for them. They will be taught to condemn others and look down on them before they even get the chance to form their own opinions. And then you have the balls to say your just keeping them safe form "gays"???

You need to flip the coin and look at the other side before you preach from the "one" side you saw as truth.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:44 AM   #32
A_Kendergirl
Ha! I lied...this is really going to be my last post for tonight. I'm just about ready to pass out.

I do believe your story, and it's an unfortunate one. It's is, however, full of your own perceptions and not the truth of the matter. The sad truth is, the EXACT same thing happens with dirty old men waving money at young girls too. You didn't "lose" your friends to homosexuality - they were already gay, or they would NEVER have gotten into a car with a man. Can you honestly say that if it had been a woman with money that you wouldn't have at least considered it as a teenager?

AIDS did hit the homosexual community very hard, but it isn't a gay disease. The last I heard, the most new cases of AIDS is in the straight black community - ESPECIALLY in poor areas of Africa. This is due to a lack of education of how AIDS is spread, and a shortage of access to protection - it's really just that simple. AIDS doesn't care who you are, what type of sex you like, or what color your skin is. I am sorry you have lost friends to AIDS, it's a hard thing to go through.

Also, I know of lots of straight sex going on in places like rest stops, parking lots, and other places it really shouldn't be. What can I say? People like sex!

Old 09-11-2005, 03:51 AM   #33
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 03:55 AM   #34
Karen Hulvey
From your description you are describing pedophiles, not homosexuals. Pedophiles prey on children, male or female. While there may be homosexual people who are also pedophiles, a pedophile is not a homosexual.

Old 09-11-2005, 03:57 AM   #35
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I guess i should explain my views on marriage also

I believe that marriage is alot of work a partnership of two people headed for the same goal sometimes in marrage partners need to be reminded of what their goals are every marriage has its problems its when either or both fail to compromise and mend the problems is when the marriage dissolves

I call this the me syndrome...lol, this is when my wants become more important than my spouses we have all been guilty of this I'm sure

1. why get married if you don't love? the marriage is doomed shouldn't have gotton married
2. why get unmarried if you love? Compromise and work through your problems
Some days i hate my wife and forget i love her other days i remember!those are the best days And i have to tell myself sometimes,the grass is not greener
3. if you are unable to compromise in marriage it may mean you have a mental problem
I am not saying all divorces are bad but a good chunk of them are not needed
if they try to work out their problems
Thats just another of my many opinions but it seems to work for me
Man...keep making a liar out of me! LOL

This post is reasonably sensible - but it's way to much to say that people that get a divorce have mental issues.

The problem is, many people get married for reason other then love. Money, pregnancy, citizenship, status, revenge (marrying the guy your parents HATE just to spite them) all come to mind. Not one of them is a good reason to get married, but it doesn't stop people. Most of those situations end in divorce.

One point I can agree with you on is that keeping a marriage together takes a LOT of work - but it's well worth it if you have the right partner.

Old 09-11-2005, 04:19 AM   #36
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 04:36 AM   #37
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 04:37 AM   #38
Dennis1
Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 04:44 AM   #39
Dennis1
i was wrong

Deleted

Old 09-11-2005, 04:59 AM   #40
Cat_72
Originally Posted by Karen Hulvey
Quote:
From your description you are describing pedophiles, not homosexuals. Pedophiles prey on children, male or female. While there may be homosexual people who are also pedophiles, a pedophile is not a homosexual.

Quote:
Very good point
But a higher percentage of them are
I know all states don't have this.....but here in Iowa, we have an online database ANYONE can access of all of the registered sex offenders in the state. I've looked through it many times, initially out of curiousity, and then when a man I am forced to work with was arrested, and claimed the charges were different than what they were (but that's another story entirely). It's SHOCKING to see how many convicted sex offenders live in my small-town Iowa area. However, one thing I can tell you for certain is that the VAST majority of these people are adult men, convicted of a crime against a FEMALE child or young adult. There are very few cases of men molesting boys, or women molesting girls. At least in my neck of the woods, that blows your theory of more gay molesters than straight molesters to hell.

Let me ask you this.....if someday, one of your children comes to you and tells you that they are gay.....would you turn their back on them? Disown them? Or would you still love and support them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread