Reward - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:01 PM   #61
Wilomn
Sometime in the next week, in theory, my site will FINALLY be up. On it will be some of the best kings currently available.

Anyone want to guess who is on my DON'T sell to list that is also a principle on this thread?

You will be SOOOOOOO missing out.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:04 PM   #62
Rebel Dragons
Wendy, I am glad you got $50.00 for you bugs. At least they won't be hungry. It really don't matter who it came from. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Most of us have had our backs up against a wall and did things that maybe were not "popular".

Come the first of the year or even before. If you need bugs, let me know. I will send your critters what they need.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:13 PM   #63
South Dixie Dragons
Hey!

What happend to this??

you got what you wanted so what gives??
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 12:27 PM   #64
Jim O
It was a lie Michele.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:07 PM   #65
Dennis1
Lmao...
You guys must like Chubby Checker too?
Because every time i read your B.S. i think of that Song "Twisting"
The fact is i Have not lied ...But guess who has?...lol
The fact is I am no Coward....But guess who is?...lol
The fact is What i say i stand by....Guess who doesnt...lol

The fact is You are looking for things to harass me with...And coming up short
You call me a liar when you lie....Hypocrite
You call me a Coward...But i have proven OTHERWISE
If you dont like me ignore me ALL THE TIME...Not just when IT SUITS YOU
Dont sell to me...I dont lose you do!
Give up These childish TROLLING posts outside Of the Hell Forum...
And QUIT trying to send this THREAD THERE

I just want to let you TROLLS know this
This is not a mature thing to do And is DISRESPECTFUL to mature people
Before i ever posted on Fauna I read Your B.S. and its ALWAYS coming from THE SAME FEW.....
There are others reading this and JUDGING YOU by your WORDS
Just as i have and will continue to do
Please Dont RUN them OFF with your B.S.
Keep it in Hell

Old 10-09-2005, 01:30 PM   #66
South Dixie Dragons
Dennis,

I was simply pointing out what YOU had said..read the post above MADE BY YOU..

you said, and I quote:"If you guys make me the red leader I will never come back"
You said this Dennis! I am just wondering why you are still here? You got what you wanted? When you don't stick to your words it makes you an easy target for more flamming to come your way..your hanging yourself.
I am not flamming you or trying to be offensive, but your making yourself look like an ass...and I was never involved in a "pissing contest" with you here on Fauna
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 01:44 PM   #67
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons
Dennis,

you said, and I quote:"If you guys make me the red leader I will never come back"
You said this Dennis! I am just wondering why you are still here? You got what you wanted? When you don't stick to your words it makes you an easy target for more flamming to come your way..your hanging yourself.
I am not flamming you or trying to be offensive, but your making yourself look like an ass...and I was never involved in a "pissing contest" with you here on Fauna
Gotcha there. Your only stipulation was if you didn't remain the red point leader. You did not follow throught with what you said so therefore you are nothing more than liar. Plain and simple.

Old 10-09-2005, 01:48 PM   #68
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by South Dixie Dragons
Dennis,

And i have addressed the question previously
But i will answer it again just for you even though it was from another thread and OFF TOPIC on this one
But i have nothig to hide so here it goes
I made that post When i got suspended
It was directed at my SECRET REPUTATION ADMIRERS
They did not Make Me RED LEADER
I paid $30.00 in fines and came back still i was not red leader
So then I made this thread which is totally seperate from the "post"
So i could get Red Leader Status I offered a $25.00 Reward
My SECRET REP ADMIRERS didnt like that so they gave me GOOD REP...lol
I saw my goal Of RED LEADER slipping away...LMAO
So i doubled the REWARD to $50.00 and got what i wanted
So all in all It cost me @$105.00..If you include my origanal membership fee
To take a toy away from them that they were abusing by Harassing me

Now they dont know whether to give me Bad REP or GOOD and that is WELL WORTH EVERY CENT

Old 10-09-2005, 02:04 PM   #69
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Gotcha there. Your only stipulation was if you didn't remain the red point leader. You did not follow throught with what you said so therefore you are nothing more than liar. Plain and simple.
It also promised never to return if I removed certain information from a thread full if its bigotry. But it lied then too. It deleted its posts out of cowardice and then returned and trolled the BOI by its own admission.

So what do we have?
  • bigot
  • coward
  • liar
  • troll
How very pathetic.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:15 PM   #70
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
It also promised never to return if I removed certain information from a thread full if its bigotry. But it lied then too. It deleted its posts out of cowardice and then returned and trolled the BOI by its own admission.

So what do we have?
  • bigot
  • coward
  • liar
  • troll
How very pathetic.
Don't forget illiterate. Probably why his mom had to take him to the show. LOL. Them street signs are written at a 6th grade level.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!