What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #211
shrap
Go piss up a rope Chuck.

Sorry Laura. I know I promised to keep my attacks on Bill out of this thread, and that will be my last on Chuck in this thread as well.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:38 AM   #212
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Go piss up a rope Chuck.
LOL. That wasn't very nice. I'm as happy as the next guy to see that Laura is being paid back.

Plenty of folks have expressed my same joy for Laura without soaking a single hand in palmolive to give Bill a single ounce of pleasurable motivation to continue on doing the right thing.

Sooo....are we like on bad terms now? I hope not. I really like you.

GO COLTS!!!!!

Old 11-27-2007, 07:14 AM   #213
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Sooo....are we like on bad terms now?
lol....absolutely not. I would tell my own mother the same thing if she was flipping me crap. Then give her a kiss good bye when it was time to leave. But in your case you are going to have to settle for a handshake or something cause I aint kissing you. Not even on the cheek. ANY cheek.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #214
Laura Fopiano
Well, thought I would update all of my friends on the status of my still unresolved issue with Billy.

Quote:
Bill Leverton to me
show details
Nov 19

I don't think you got the e-mail I sent yesterday (came
undeliverable),So I'll try and send it again I got a request from
Pay-pal for money yesterday.. Ive been sicker then a dog, hell I
haven't even been on this damn machine for like 2 weeks, As I told you
on the phone You will be paid up in full by X-mas, so have faith and
relax. I'll send you something on the 23rd (Friday) I'm doing the best
I can under the circumstances Later.

So it's Christmas day and I am not 500 dollars richer Yeah, I know big suprise.

What is more disturbing is my so-called friend doesn't really know me as well as I thought he did. Billy YOU were in chat with my friends and accused me of talking to them about YOU. When I make a promise, I stick to it.

Those who spoke to Billy in chat are more than free to post that info on this thread. For the rest who have taken the stance "you can catch more flies with honey that vinegar", have fun.

Old 12-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #215
crotalusadamanteus
Truly a shame. Way to keep your promise Billy. What a stand up kinda man you are.

Laura, just don't let this puke ruin your Holidays, if he hasn't already. I know that the money was needed, so it may too late on the "ruin" part, but make the best out of what you do have.

Merry Christmas! I'll call you in a lil bit.
Rick

Old 12-25-2007, 02:01 PM   #216
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
For the rest who have taken the stance "you can catch more flies with honey that vinegar", have fun.
Laura,

You are a good friend to many and you have a kindness to you that is admirable.
Don't give someone else like that the power to change the beauty in you.

Old 01-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #217
The BoidSmith
A "pearl" I just run into in the thread "Adam at Millenium Morphs...Give me my money":

Quote:
Let me get this straight "NOW HE HAS TO WAIT" another 30 days ????? I hope he is getting interest on that money to boot Adam it seem like your just playing games here and this board will destroy your company. And I'm sure you dont want that road traveled trust me.....

And yes, I had to say something...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!