Wath Out For Dt Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:50 AM   #21
ScottsSerpents
Lol Go For It!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
Terry, I suspect you're going to find a few more people posting on your ads after this.

IS THAT A THREAT LOL

Old 02-21-2007, 07:51 AM   #22
Mooing Tricycle
i just want to say this.

LOLZ.

*moves on with her daily life*

Old 02-21-2007, 07:53 AM   #23
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
i just want to say this.

LOLZ.

*moves on with her daily life*
Kids aren't awake yet. I have 10 more minutes of the carcrash thread before I have to go

Old 02-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #24
ScottsSerpents
LET ME GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE AGAINST ME ON THIS THREAD??

CHRISTOPHER66,WILIOM,CHAMELIAN COMPANY,JIM-o,ETC........ lol SAME OLD PEOPLE SAME OLD FREINDS OF DT THOMAS

Old 02-21-2007, 07:55 AM   #25
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasnewbie
Kids aren't awake yet. I have 10 more minutes of the carcrash thread before I have to go

LOL Yeah, lets enjoy it while it lasts!

That nagging little thing called real life drives me to move away from my one true enjoyment. ^_- Nothing like a little BOI to freshen up ones day!

Old 02-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #26
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
HHMOORE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LOOK UP THE WORD "THREAT"!!!!!!
LOL, that's great; I love when someone, with 85% misspelled words in all of their posts, tells someone else that they need "to go back to school".

Instead of wasting your time here posting nonsense; go explain yourself in one of your bad guy threads.

The only "point" you are making with this thread is that you are someone who no one should want to do any sort of business with, period.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:57 AM   #27
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
LOL, that's great; I love when someone, with 85% misspelled words in all of their posts, tells someone else that they need "to go back to school".

Instead of wasting your time here posting nonsense; go explain yourself in one of your bad guy threads.

The only "point" you are making with this thread is that you are someone who no one should want to do any sort of business with, period.

Oh and that he threatened legal action himself in the beginning of the thread.... LOL gotta love them good ole hypocrites.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:00 AM   #28
Steve Hamm
Quote:
I DO NO THINK THAT ANYONE SHOULD POST ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANOTHER PERSON ON HERE UNLESS THEY HAVE PERSONALLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH THAT PERSON.

IN OTHER WORDS FOR THOSE WHO DONT GET IT "BUTT OUT"

i LOVE HOW DENNIS TRIED TO POST MY E-MAIL TO MY OTHER THREAD AND TOTALLY WENT OFF THE TOPIC!!!!

MAN I LOVE HOW HE HAS SO MANY DOUBLE STANDARS!!! " DO WHAT I SAY NOT AS I DO"!!!

lol lol LOL LOL
Alright this one doesn't make sense.You say people shouldn't post things bad about another person on here unless they have personally had a problem with that person.Then whats the point of the B.O.I or DT letting people no about a previous problem even though he didn't deal with said person.
I want to know someone is a scamer or the person I looking to deal with is not worth dealing with BEFORE I have a bad deal with them not after.
All DT was doing was helping out other people,is that such a wrong thing to do?

Old 02-21-2007, 08:00 AM   #29
hhmoore
Quote:
HHMOORE YOU ARE A COWARD CHICKEN...

I FEEL LIKE DT THOMAS SENT HIS DOGS OUT ON ME!!!! lol

HHMOORE HAS ISSUED ME A WARING PEOPLE!!!!! lol

HE SAID THAT I TRIED TO THREATEN LOL ASKING SOMEONE TO STIO SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU IS NOT A THREAT SO GET YOU SHI% STRAIGHT!!!!!

HHMOORE GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LOOK UP THE WORD "THREAT"!!!!!!

TRYING TO GET ME KICKED OFF HERE BECASUE I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!

HHMOORE I WILL BE REPORTING YOU TO THE HEAD ADMIN OF THIS WEBSITE FOR FALSLY ACUSSING ME AND GIVING ME A WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU TO ARE A JOKE MY FREIND!!!!!!!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN BY MAFIA MENTALITY!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST PROVING MY POINT!!!!!!

Actually, if you take the time to look, that isn't what I warned you for.

Old 02-21-2007, 08:03 AM   #30
ScottsSerpents
Thumbs down liar liar LIAR LIAR HHMOORE LYING

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore

Actually, if you take the time to look, that isn't what I warned you for.

DUDE GET A LIFE I WILL COPY AND PASTE WHAT YOU WARNED ME FOR SO OTHERS CAN SEE DONT TRY TO LIE ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!