People Ruining Fauna - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #21
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by norsmis
Hey Thomas, maybe you should go away.... I would much rather Peter stay than you....
you must be petes .........pete has made his bed now he has to lay in it you can join him if you care to, the guy simply goes to far. it certainly shows your character the way you follow me around like one of his imps, how can you justify what this turd has written about me,rich z.,this site and its members on his site? please tell me how that is ethical in any way and what point it serves other than showing what kind of person he is i'll be waiting for this ,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-24-2007, 11:56 AM   #22
Cat_72
That's all fine and well, Thomas.....but have you stopped to think just what kind of person YOUR posts are showing you to be?

Old 03-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #23
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
That's all fine and well, Thomas.....but have you stopped to think just what kind of person YOUR posts are showing you to be?
Why thank you Cat! I was just about to say the same thing. And, Thomas, if you are suggesting that I am Peter's homosexual lover, I will let my wife get on here and answer that for you. Better yet, her is a pic of us at our wedding. Now, Thomas, if you would stop your childish banter, maybe you could see that what you are doing is just as bad, if not worse, than what Peter has done. I never defended Peter's actions as far as what he has said or done to anyone on this site. What I DID defend is when someone compared him to a known thief, liar, and scumbag, all of which Peter is not. ]
So Thomas, don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY.
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #24
Jim O
Not that I have any interest in the subject of your sexuality Ron, but if I had a nickel for every married male homosexual whose wife had no clue I'd be a multimillionaire just from those nickels.

That said, Thomas, if that was your implication it was childish as Peter's comments about you on his website.

Old 03-24-2007, 04:55 PM   #25
norsmis
Well Jim, I can assure you that I won't be adding to your wealth.
I am not condoning what Peter does; he is a grown man and makes his own decisions.
Thomas here it is: Pot, meet kettle.... enjoy your stay on the stove.

Old 03-24-2007, 05:27 PM   #26
Griz
Whatever Ron, I saw you walking into the Blue Oyster Club the other night!

Where did you end up? I see northen Illinois but thought you were heading to Peoria?

Griz

Old 03-24-2007, 05:53 PM   #27
Jim O
Quote:
Well Jim, I can assure you that I won't be adding to your wealth.
That's OK, I've made my wealth the old fashioned way. As I said, I could care less, though I have found in life that the loudest protesters usually have the darkest secrets. Remember J Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohn (both known gay bashers)? And then there was that gay bashing pastor, Ted Haggard, recently outed in Colorado...

J/K you there.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #28
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Whatever Ron, I saw you walking into the Blue Oyster Club the other night!

Where did you end up? I see northen Illinois but thought you were heading to Peoria?

Griz
Hey I was looking for my...... uuhhh.... my uuhhhh.... cousin!

I was around Peoria for a while but the wife got a Principal position here in Rockford and we are living in Byron. I just started a new job here myself as an HR manager. Still trying to get the basement here turned into a true snake room.... just got back from Menard's a few minutes ago.

Old 03-24-2007, 06:59 PM   #29
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That's OK, I've made my wealth the old fashioned way. As I said, I could care less, though I have found in life that the loudest protesters usually have the darkest secrets. Remember J Edgar Hoover and Roy Cohn (both known gay bashers)? And then there was that gay bashing pastor, Ted Haggard, recently outed in Colorado...

J/K you there.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:29 PM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
Why thank you Cat! I was just about to say the same thing. And, Thomas, if you are suggesting that I am Peter's homosexual lover, I will let my wife get on here and answer that for you. Better yet, her is a pic of us at our wedding. Now, Thomas, if you would stop your childish banter, maybe you could see that what you are doing is just as bad, if not worse, than what Peter has done. I never defended Peter's actions as far as what he has said or done to anyone on this site. What I DID defend is when someone compared him to a known thief, liar, and scumbag, all of which Peter is not. ]
So Thomas, don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY.
Ron that's a gorgeous picture, y'all make a beautiful couple

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!