People Ruining Fauna - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-24-2007, 08:59 PM   #31
KelliH
I like Thomas... he is a longtime member here and I thin khe has made some valid points.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #32
East_Coast
Thomas...

Just be glad I took that thread about you off of my blog. I am tickled that you spend so much time on my site.

You know, after I was trashed in here the last time for telling some guy to go in his hat for being a whiny baby I received a few phone calls from old friends about some people in here. I put some of it up on my blog and then thought better about spewing the negativity - and took it down. Same thing happened when I decided to take your post down.

It's all well and good to jump on the pile Thomas --- but you saw me laying on the ground with the football and starting running at me before you saw that the rest of the team was still on the sideline. I see you aren't in there posting anymore. Too funny.

Concerning this thread - what a waste of space. The guy says that I am ruining Fauna when I was DRAGGED in here in February. What a crybaby.

Old 03-24-2007, 09:48 PM   #33
thomas davis
wow

thanks kelliH
first let me state i was not implying ronnorsmis was petes lover never ment that it just seems he follows me hounding me about pete jolles well i think its lil freeky,,anyway pete got me he posted horrific crap on his site he has since removed all of it but still what this peice of trash said was COMPLETELY out of line and uncalled for, this is a guy who when i reffered people to him for kings completely attacked them then proceeded to attack me? and now has taken it to unimaginable levels. i feel petey jolles is a peice of crap that the herp community should shun, obviously he beleives the same of me, and i really dont care if that offends people like ron, i do alot for the herp community that i dont really need to explain but since moving to houston ive been a vendor at eths annual expo every year since 2000 and will continue to do so i educate all children/people i come in contact with about snakes all the time i perform approximately 100 school academic hands on herp shows annually the boy scouts,girl scouts several youth groups i promote herp societies,shows the hobby in general, i am openly availible anytime to anyone with a herp question/problem and i certainly do not need or want some jerkoff wannabe herper to say im a child molester,cant dress right,am stupid and a host of other crap on his website and when i try to to defend myself a little have people(like,ron)say well your as bad or worse? i just dont get it i have never and never would slander people on any website especially my own to the extent this turd did and not only me mind you many many members of this site,this site, and its owner were also ruthlessly attacked/slandered ole petey has since taken it down and most people judging me probably didnt read it, well i did i swallowed it hook line and sinker think what you want about me ive been in this hobby for 20+years and i will likely be in it until i die and its my firm opinion that pete jolles is of no benefit whatsoever to this hobby,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #34
East_Coast
Moderators... Please help -

Is this acceptable?

From Thomas Davis in Post #33 of this thread:

1. "this peice of trash"

2. "petey jolles is a peice of "

3. " wannabe herper"

4. "the extent this did and not only me"

5. "its my firm opinion that pete jolles is of no benefit whatsoever to this hobby"

Moderators, Looking for a little help here. Post #33 contains at least 5 instances of Thomas Davis hurling hurtful and profane insults at me in one thread.

Thanks,

Peter Jolles

Old 03-24-2007, 10:33 PM   #35
East_Coast
Moderators ---

Thomas Davis called me a dirty word in Post # 21 as well.

"how can you justify what this tXXd has written"

- Peter Jolles

Old 03-24-2007, 11:28 PM   #36
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Moderators ---

Thomas Davis called me a dirty word in Post # 21 as well.

"how can you justify what this tXXd has written"

- Peter Jolles

This is Sound Off where a little more lattitude is generally given to people. That's not to say that one of the "mods" won't ding him. One or more may. Each may interpret the rules as they see fit. I won't give him points for that, especially after the things that you said about him, comparing him to a child molester. That was below the belt, even for you. Taking it down was nice but you cannot take it back just as one cannot unring a bell. Your words and you own them. I've always been a believer in being able to take what one can dish. You know how to hurl insults (as do I) and as such I would have a hard time finding his comments profane or inappropriately insulting.

Now Thomas, you've also had your fun. Knock it off cause the next time I suspect people would not be as understanding.

Old 03-24-2007, 11:41 PM   #37
thomas davis
haha

lil petey a lil mad well good you deserve it for the crap you put on your site about me and others shameful stuff man and im sure you realized that and thats when/why you took it all down which is commendable i guess,,,i could think of a few other words,,,,still you and showed anyone who cared to look(apparently not many) what kind of person you really are. like i said in my last post pete imho you benefit the hobby in noway shape or fashion, and yes i will say that to anyone who ever may ask me about you,,, see the great thing about this site is whatever you say/type is here...forever...and all to see...forever so keep on typing it really does paint a picture peter of who exactly you are,why not post here what you posted on your own website pete? razz and pick at me,about my site,clothes,hair,spelling,grammer,puncuatiion and anything else you can think of, keep throwing that karma out there man you poor poor sad angry little man you think that fauna and the boi rich z.,boi members and moderators,me all are stupid and alot of other crap,youve said so repeatedly so why post here? ever?
shoofly,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-24-2007, 11:47 PM   #38
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Just be glad I took that thread about you off of my blog.
Actually jolles, this would be a bald faced lie, wouldn't it? You may have removed links (I haven't checked) but the page is still there as of this moment at http://heat-pits.com/blog/2007/03/th...s_jackass.html. Note the URL is one in your blog.

It says, and I quote, as the words have been edited since I last read it yesterday:
Quote:
the canopy
an online journal for www.heat-pits.com« 3/20/07 --- Updated a bunch of galleries tonight... | Main

Thomas Davis
Here's his website - http://barmollysplace.com/index.html

He has asked me for help many times and out of the goodness of my heart I have decided to offer a few small pieces of advice:

1. Take the site down and delete it. It's horrible and hopeless. Deeper than that, you are incapable of completing a thought - so how could you possibly put together a coherent website?

2. Cut your hair man - this is 2007 and you are no longer 22 years old and are too old to protest.

3. Try to dress like a grown-up. Seriously - from what I have seen of you on your website you look like an 8th grader waiting for the school bus. All you need is a nintendo gameboy and some yugio cards.

4. If you BEG for my forgiveness for your ankle-biting ways I might consider spending 20 minutes on the phone with you to offer some advice about the website that should replace the garbage you have up now.

You must beg for forgiveness in a comment to this post - 'cause I know you are in here and reading it.

Posted by pjolles on March 23, 2007 12:52 PM | Permalink
Lest anyone think that I might be making this up (as if), I have attached a current screen shot from that URL. Care to 'splain this jolles?
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #39
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O

This is Sound Off where a little more lattitude is generally given to people. That's not to say that one of the "mods" won't ding him. One or more may. Each may interpret the rules as they see fit. I won't give him points for that, especially after the things that you said about him, comparing him to a child molester. That was below the belt, even for you. Taking it down was nice but you cannot take it back just as one cannot unring a bell. Your words and you own them. I've always been a believer in being able to take what one can dish. You know how to hurl insults (as do I) and as such I would have a hard time finding his comments profane or inappropriately insulting.

Now Thomas, you've also had your fun. Knock it off cause the next time I suspect people would not be as understanding.
yes your right jimo i apoligize for my ranting on the forum i respect this board and its members and mods, this guy just went to far and i had enough sadly its probably all he wanted??????? ??????,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-25-2007, 12:00 AM   #40
thomas davis
yeah jim

those are the tamed versions prior to that blog he claimed me to be a child molester amongst other obscene things! i am a single father and i work with kids,to just erroneously suggest i or anyone molest kids is completely over the line but ya know whats scary?, this guy is a father! wow man ,brother obviously got some serious pinnedup aggression/hatred issues i sure hope his kids are mommas boys cuz daddy need help!,,,,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!