GAS PRICES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 05-04-2007, 04:03 PM   #1
SPJ
Angry GAS PRICES!

Last Friday regular gas was $3.02 per gallon, Tuesday it went up to $3.12 per gallon, and today it was $3.16 per gallon.

14 cent increase in one week!!!!!!

We are getting SCREWED!

It is now running me between $60 and $80 a week for gas on a HONDA CIVIC 4 CYLINDER.

Old 05-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
IloveSnakes1234
here it's still $2.89 or something like that... too bad hybrids are so expensive...

Old 05-04-2007, 04:33 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
MOPEDS! WOOT WOOT!
Me and a Friend of mine have a gang too, s'called the Unicorn Mafia, if anyone would like to be in it.... ^_- just let me know.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Me and a Friend of mine have a gang too, s'called the Unicorn Mafia,

I can see it now, black leather coats with a puffy, colorful unicorn sewn on the back.

Old 05-04-2007, 05:10 PM   #5
Bill & Amy
And chrome helmets with a horn coming out the front.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
Stardust
HA!!
I have a suburban that I refuse to drive. It is just sitting there with no where to go. I am driving my mazda and soon my bike will be out but man, this is getting tiring

Old 05-05-2007, 12:34 AM   #7
Chondroconga
Ha!

You guys think YOU have it bad! Our petrol is around $1.35 a litre, which works out to nearly $5 a gallon!

Petrol prices are just stupid. I ride my bike if I need to go somewhere 5 minutes away.

Old 05-05-2007, 06:43 AM   #8
Cat_72
Yep, I've parked my truck again and am driving just the car as much as possible. Between living miles from anywhere I need to go, and hauling kids around 43 times a day to other places that are miles from anywhere...I'm spending a small fortune in gas. I would like to start riding my little Kawasaki to work, but the deer are so bad around here at night, if I hit a deer on that little thing I'd be dead, the bike would be totalled, and the deer would shake his head and walk away....

That, and while I'm sleeping during the day,the ol man drives MY truck or the Pontiac that I drive instead of driving his truck.......so it seems like every time I get in to go somewhere, even if I haven't driven that vehicle for a week, it's got just enough gas to get me back to the gas station to put more in. Of course, he denies this, but the kids tattle on him behind his back. LOL.

Old 05-05-2007, 09:44 AM   #9
frankykeno
Hmmm wonder if he's the mastermind behind the suspicious battery issues too?

Old 05-05-2007, 10:12 AM   #10
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykeno
Hmmm wonder if he's the mastermind behind the suspicious battery issues too?
Oh gosh no, I'm sure he's just as innocent as my kids are there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!