Newly modified list of snakes for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2003, 01:46 AM   #1
kingmike
Newly modified list of snakes for sale.

Very nice male BP right at 1000 grams, proven breeder, $100.00 Shipped.

Awesome Female Spotted python, 4 foot, very tame and very pretty, $110.00 Shipped

0.0.1 03 Spotted python, very tame and great feeder. $75.00 Shipped

1.0 1999 Hypo corn, Proven breeder Very nice pattern $85.00 Shipped

1.0 1999 Miami Corn, Another one of my proven breeders with nice coloring and pattern, $85.00 Shipped

1.0 Lucistic Texas ratsnake, pure white, awesome looker and good temperment. $100.00 Shipped

1.1 01 Red Milks, very nice looking pair, $135.00 Shipped

0.1 BP Big girl, over 1000 grams with nice pattern, I recently got her as a throw in on a trade deal, her skin was very dry and she seemed dehydrated, within days of being fed and haveing constant fresh water she is looking a lot better and is very alert and very tame. I do not know if she is proven and to be honest I am not sure of her background at all. Due to all these factors I am putting her out for $100.00 Shipped

OR..........IF SOMEONE WANTS THEM ALL BEFORE ANY SELL I WILL SELL THEM ALL TOGETHER FOR $690.00 SHIPPED

If you have any questions at all or want to see pics of any of them please email me at thisnthat@buckeye-express.com

I accept paypal and my paypal name is crystalwitch00@aol.com I am also very specific in how I ship, ie... Next day air, Insulated, cold/heat packs, and padding.

I will not be home at all Sunday the 17th, going to see the Nascar race at MIS So I will be responding to all inquiries Monday the 18th.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread