JENNIFER HARRISON GOOD GAL!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
PICHISPYTHONS
JENNIFER HARRISON GOOD GAL!!!

I BOUGHT A SMOKIN BALL PYTHON FROM JEN RECENTLY AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH OUR DEAL!!!THE SNAKE WAS NICER THAN IN THE PICS, FAT AND HEALTHY LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE!. IT WAS PROFESSIONALLY PACKED AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER WITH THIS TRANSACTION!!!I RECOMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY HEALTHY ANIMALS!!! THANKS JENNY!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 03:13 AM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Thanks Luis! I'm glad you're happy with him, he's definitely one cool snake! I hope to do business again in the future!

Old 06-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #3
FloridaHogs
I would not hesitate to recommend Jen to anybody. She shows incredable ethics towards her customers and animals as well.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #4
DRUSS
I Agree

I just bought a female ball python from Jennifer a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier with the transaction and the animal.

I would recommend anybody buy with confidence from her.

Thank you,
Joe Russell

Old 06-04-2007, 02:03 AM   #5
Pink Lady Exotics
Thanks to both of you! I wouldn't hesitate to business with either of you again as well.

Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 AM   #6
ludothegreat
I have received two ball pythons from Jen in a matter of a month now and I could not be happier. Both are in perfect health and nice and fat. They are both beautiful looking and I will definitely be going threw her again in the future. She is and outstanding person to deal with. Thank you so much Jen!

Old 07-09-2007, 02:49 AM   #7
Pink Lady Exotics
Thanks Trent! I'm really glad the rescue boy went to you, he needed such a good home. And I was so impressed with how well you cared for him, I couldn't help but let one of my babies go too. Definitely glad to know there are other great herpers in the area!

Old 10-31-2007, 11:30 PM   #8
bornfree11487
I just got 2 ball pythons from Jen and I am absolutely in love. They were everything that she said that they were and more. Both were very healthy. This was my first time receiving an animal in the mail and I had no idea how things went. Every question that I asked was answered throughly and professionally. I would suggest doing business with Jen whenever you get the chance to. Thanks Jen.

Old 11-01-2007, 12:23 AM   #9
Pink Lady Exotics
You're welcome Ashley! It was a pleasure doing business with you, and I'm glad those 2 are in good hands!

Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #10
Steve Harrison
Thumbs up Jen is great to deal with!

Jen picked up my male spider breeder earlier this year. Communication and follow though was great, and I'll be picking up some animals from her next year (based on if her clown and spider breed!).

Cuzin' Stevo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!