For Sale Small collection of turtles! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 11:29 PM   #11
jkerkos
Is the one with the white head still available?

Old 04-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #12
RTD81
How old are the eastern painteds?

Old 04-21-2010, 10:38 AM   #13
primazelda
I want to say that the eastern painteds are coming close to a year old. I received them from someone else so I'm not sure what their exact hatch date is. They're about two inches in shell length.

And thank you so much for questioning about them! With the three diamondbacks up for sale no one is willing to give the others a second look, and they need a home just as badly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #14
primazelda
Okay, the three diamondbacks that I had for sale have found a good home to go to along with the african sideneck. However the four small turtles that remain still have yet to find a home.

Since I seem to be having a difficult time finding them one, I'm going to give them to anyone whose willing to take them. They'd have to be well taken care of though. I don't want them to go to a home where they'll be neglected.

At the moment, the only space I have for them is a small tank in my bedroom. Since red-bellies get to be very large they won't be able to stay there much longer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2010, 10:00 AM   #15
RTD81
How much would shipping cost for the two painteds to 31408?

Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #16
primazelda
Through 'Ship Your Reptiles', next day air would be about $38.68. Second day air would be about $15.47.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #17
RTD81
Do you think they would be okay in a 2 day shipment? As long as they are wet and well packaged? I have heard of one other person who ships them second day air and he says they arrive okay. What do you think?

Old 04-30-2010, 01:43 PM   #18
primazelda
Yes, I think they will be alright. I package mine up with wet paper towels. Would you like to take them?
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM   #19
RTD81
I've kinda got a full house here too. Lets see if anyone would be able to give them a better home. If not I'll try to make room or find someone who can. I'll keep a watch on the posting. Let me know the status in about a week or so, if you can hold them that long.

Old 05-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #20
primazelda
Okay, I now have a problem with the four I have left. Due to the red bellies growing like weeds and the tank quickly becoming too small, one of the easterns got bit pretty badly on the cheek. I don't have any other tanks in which to separate them, and I can't pair them up with any turtles I currently have because they are too large and would not do well with them.

I've called Nature parks, rescues, and even our local zoo to see if they will take these two red bellies, however, no one is willing. I would hate to just release them because, one it's illegal and two it would be cruelty.

If anyone here can find it in their hearts to take them, I would be so grateful. These four can't stay together any longer! The red bellies have to go ASAP! The hatchling that got bit looks like he is holding a bead in his cheek. It's now swollen and purple.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
turtle