I'm not a BS'er LOL. I have LOTS of blue dumbos - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:06 PM   #21
Amelanistic Orca
Ok... Here's my first bite... I hate to bark.. I'm The silent type; tracked down a customer; his name is Art; I don't k ow him other than selling him a dumbo male.. His number is; 602.722.9686... He's a nice guy and is aware of what we are trying to prove; I didn't coach him; he ain't my buddy buddy; he is a live person with a story for you... Just for you; he's waiting on your call; or would you like to do a three way??? This is my first bite... I still offer a rat lover a choice dumbo to further prove my case.. More bites are coming; this is the first.. Since the act of rat breeding takes all of four seconds to complete I don't have a way to prove my facts other than first hand accounts fro
real people.. None are members here either... So.. Make the call; or post your number for a three way... Mines always up and I always answer... All day.. I'm gonna do this too.. I have two breeder males; one a hairless; other a blue Rex... That's it for breeding males; my codom dumbos are all females... Their pics will be up here shortly.. They are not hets; and them to my dumbos; make dumbos in first breeding... Are you sure you wanna go through with this still...

Old 10-23-2010, 05:20 PM   #22
Tom11151979
So, you're saying that you won't walk the walk? I didn't expect you to. Its okay.

Old 10-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #23
Amelanistic Orca
Here's a second number to call tuffguy... Name's Cliff; non-member here; but ready to confirm my lineage.. Let's do a threeway call sometime.. Make it super simple for ya... Plus; still offering a real rat lover and breeder to come on out and grab one for free for trials... Cliff; IS a darn good friend of mine; and; he breeds rats and snakes and knows all there is to know; here's his number; 480.371.4064... All day anyday... He works for Apple Inc.; and is a busy character, so give him a call, leave a message and he'll get back to ya.. Or; threeway sometime... There's two; I'm diggin for more "real time" breeders with knowledge of my lineage... Tom; since you mentioned it; and I'm going to great length's, I'm gonna politely ask you to man up on your $50 debt you'll owe me too.. You have wasted $100's of my personal time and on the weekend too; mostly just upset with you chiming in on my first ad as a know-it-all.. It's ok though; I'm havin fun and laughing at you sir the whole time.. Maybe; I'll just do this pro-bono?? So; how do you wanna proceed... I got two numbers; real live people to confirm my side; whatta ya say?? Now; would you believe me if I said all my codom dumbos are females and I have the males I say I have... That's what I've got... Showing pics doesnt' really help.. But; I snapped some for ya... Weary on showing them to ya, cuz they are for my family's pleasure, not pic collector's like you... I have 2 males and a plethora of females: rexes, hairless, and dumbos... Maybe a couple normals?? I phase them out or are for fresh lines only; once again; NO HETS... Or; so I don't wind up like you; all the same ol boring stuff; or even worse; sewer rat look-a-likes... I like colors and patterns.. Kinda why mine are different than yours.. So; I guess we wait; since you aren't gonna make a call; I am sure of this?? Waiting for someone to help us out I guess from this site?? I am actually gonna contact some other reputable breeders of rats and snakes and slip a codom dumbo to them for fun for trials... I'll be here in a couple months with more results.. I can't stand people who act like you; so it'll be my pleasure I guess to continue addin to this fire we got going here... Don't you wish more people cared?? Just you and I?? My proof has been laid twice... You; still belting out "Enquirer like" facts about rats??

Old 10-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #24
deborahbroadus
I care, but I haven't seen anything but "puffing" yet...and I don't get between two males that are playing "mine is bigger than yours!"

Old 10-23-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
Amelanistic Orca
Lol Deborah.. Glad you were here... I definitely respect your opinion; how can we stop this like huffin match here?? Open for proposals??

Old 10-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #26
Amelanistic Orca
Love the Iphone and it's lovely spellchecker.. That was lil huffin match here.. At any rate.. All we do here is one male to 8-10 females; not 50 to a tub in a rack.... My males are father and son... White scraggly hairless male; and a blue rex son.. Those are my only breeder males at this time.. 20+ females of all colors and morphs as well.. Here they are... Now everyone can say they saw codom dumbo rats.. Yippie yay!!! Anything bred to one of my dumbos will produce dumbos in the first litter.. Why is this sooo hard to believe Tom?? I can't believe you are debating this Tom?? Heck... Why am I debating this so hard to an obvious novice?? The proof is in the pictures... Yours; mine?? I've posted to numbers to call and confirm right now, waiting?? Ferget it; here's some real rats!!!
Attached Images

Old 10-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #27
Amelanistic Orca
Oh, and one more little thing.... Clean your rats more often.. The amount of fecal material in there let's me know just about all I need to about you sir... Must smell terrible where you keep those kids... Since they can't speak; I'll do it for em... "Clean me please!!!!"

Old 10-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #28
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I care, but I haven't seen anything but "puffing" yet...and I don't get between two males that are playing "mine is bigger than yours!"
Agreed. Why not just drop it, since you aren't obviously getting anywhere.

If someone can get fifty bucks for what amounts to a feeder rat, more power to 'em.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #29
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Pecanic View Post
Lol Deborah.. Glad you were here... I definitely respect your opinion; how can we stop this like huffin match here?? Open for proposals??
I am too far away, or I would definitely have taken one of your animals and put it to the test.

I am waiting for more knowledgable rat people to chime in.

Old 10-23-2010, 06:40 PM   #30
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Agreed. Why not just drop it, since you aren't obviously getting anywhere.

If someone can get fifty bucks for what amounts to a feeder rat, more power to 'em.
You beat me to it. I woulda taken a free animal anyway!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!