Todd Trowbridge Inquiry??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2003, 12:37 PM   #1
vettesherps
Todd Trowbridge Inquiry???

Has anyone ever heard of him and had dealings with him. He is currently womas and I would like to know any background before contacting him. Thanks

Old 10-26-2003, 02:06 PM   #2
morphrancher
I picked up some carpet pythons from Todd about a month ago.

The transaction was smooth, packing and shipping were top notch, and the animals are healthy and beautiful.

I also think Todd was above average with his communication prior to and after the sale.

Highly recommended based on this experience.

Alex Tanner

Old 10-26-2003, 03:43 PM   #3
sputnik
Talking GOOD GUY

Todd is GREAT guy who sells some exceptional woma's. I have one of his that is just thriving like a weed in a vegie patch!

He ships in good time and packages VERY nicely. The animals are accurately represented and he will send individual pics.

Todd will give you a call if there is a problem... like, weather delay for shipping. He is also a very nice guy who I will be buying from again... I need a female woma to go with my male.

As Alex Tanner said, his communication before and after sale is above average..... I found it to be exceptional in my book.

Highly recommended!

Old 10-26-2003, 07:53 PM   #4
MR_Jungle_Mist
Great Guy!

Had a wonderful transaction with Todd about a year ago. Communication was excellent, shipping and packaging went off without a hitch, he answered all questions, and the best part is that the animal that arrived was well above our expectations. Would buy from him again in a minute!

Old 10-27-2003, 02:47 AM   #5
chrisssanjose
Good guy

Check out:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ght=trowbridge

-Chris Simone

Old 10-28-2003, 04:29 PM   #6
Lee McMurtry
Todd = Good Guy

I got 1.2 Irian Jaya carpet pythons from him last month, and he was nice enough to have me over to his house and show me his collection. He's got great looking animals, well cared for, and knows his stuff. I saw the baby womas he had, they looked great! I won't hesitate to buy from him again.

-Lee McMurtry

Old 10-28-2003, 04:33 PM   #7
napavalleysnakes
Todd Trowbridge - Good Guy

Todd produces some outstanding pythons. His stock is from some of the biggest names in the business, and his animals top notch.
I've done deals with Todd in the past for Aussie pythons, and will continue to in the future.

Thanks, Stephen Emerick
Napa Valley Snakes

Old 10-28-2003, 05:59 PM   #8
Lee McMurtry
Todd = Good Guy

I got 1.2 Irian Jaya carpet pythons from him last month, and he was nice enough to have me over to his house and show me his collection. He's got great looking animals, well cared for, and knows his stuff. I saw the baby womas he had, they looked great! I won't hesitate to buy from him again.

-Lee McMurtry

Old 01-30-2004, 03:37 PM   #9
Winter
Good Guy

I recently purchased some pythons from Todd Trowbridge and ALL of them are doing wonderful, were packed great, and are even better looking than I imagined. To top it all off, Todd worked with my work schedule and held them until the weather was reasonable for shipping, too. Overall, I was very impressed and would happily recommend him as a seller and a breeder.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 02-01-2004, 01:26 PM   #10
sputnik
NICEST WOMAS

Todd is a good honest guy who produces the nicest looking woma's I have seen.