For Sale Baby Marmosets Available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 06-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #1
tillery
Wink Baby Marmosets Available

We have several new Marmoset babies available for immediate pick up! We are located in, Florida. We are a USDA and F& W licensed. Our babies are handled every day and are well socialized and very tame. We have have parents on premises. A class III Pet Permit is required for Florida residents, I can assist you with this easily attainable permit. We Also ship UPS Next Day Air. Best price is $1500
We will give you an orientation to educate you about your new pet and always provide follow up care!
Contact tillerymargaret56@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2015, 03:59 PM   #2
hhmoore
Is your name Magaret Tilley, as shown in your profile; or Margaret Tillery, as suggested by your email address and username?

Would you please post a few pictures of your marmosets?

Old 06-06-2015, 04:14 PM   #3
hhmoore
A little bit of looking showed that your account was registered yesterday...the same day as, and from the same IP address as Petfarmer ("Bucho Frank"). Coincidentally, his posted name did not match his email, either...and when I investigated his info, I was compelled to use the words scammerish and (scammeresque?).
Please PM me at your earliest convenience.

Edited to add (6/6/15, 1742)
I saw the images in your gallery...and I have seen 2 of them many times. I think I know the origin of all 3 images; but, I believe it is very telling that you chose to use images with over 10 pages of matches - almost entirely advertisements from locations across the US, and around the globe - rather than using new images of marmosets that are actually available.

Guess I have to make a BOI thread, to justify these comments here

Old 06-06-2015, 09:12 PM   #5
tillery
i really think you should make a Bio thread if necessary Moore
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2015, 09:44 PM   #6
hhmoore
Interesting thought - check the link above your latest post.
Also, I got tired of waiting - you have 2 PMs. The clock is ticking....

Old 06-07-2015, 12:29 AM   #7
LauraB
And here I wanted to order 10 baby Marmosets from Magaret, who wants a "Bio" thread posted. Sheesh, Harald, you're such a buzz kill

Old 06-07-2015, 03:23 AM   #8
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Sheesh, Harald, you're such a buzz kill
I've heard that about me.
Quote:
And here I wanted to order 10 baby Marmosets from Magaret
The ad and her email address are still posted...I'm not preventing anybody from doing business with her. (Yet.)

I've updated the BOI thread with this information, but I felt I should post it here.
I made an error in post #3. Tillery's registration IP address does match an IP address used by Petfarmer; however, it was not his registration IP. It was the IP address from which he posted that morning. Still, this is the only IP address duplication I have seen from that particular provider

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
baby, marmoset, monkey, tame