Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #31
gshearman
eric you your self told me he made your cages for you and you had no problems and im glad maybe being a personal friend of your he put a little more effort in them but the fact remains the cages i purchased have and still have problems and its taken month's and months to get him to do anything and im still have a cracked door and another that will not close properly no hard feeling with you eric you have done me right and have outstanding animals but reptiracks on a business level does not stand by there product easily

Old 11-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #32
repti-racks
wait a minute here i just noticed your name.Your not even the one who we were speaking with in e-mails and in person.The last name was Mcnaplin

Old 11-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #33
gshearman
one problem was fixed yes the cracked doors all but one of them now new problem one door doesnt close properly you can look at it and tell the holes for the hinges are not in the right place so in reality we switched one problem for another im not waiting another six months for you to decide to do something about it i have made my point now let the consumers decide what they want

Old 11-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #34
blueangel817
im here also and stand by gary as he lives with us

Old 11-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #35
gshearman
and you want to point out mistakes McNeeley is the name

Old 11-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
blueangel817
here is one of the door he fixed today and the other doors he replaced
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 AM   #37
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
eric you your self told me he made your cages for you and you had no problems and im glad maybe being a personal friend of your he put a little more effort in them but the fact remains the cages i purchased have and still have problems and its taken month's and months to get him to do anything and im still have a cracked door and another that will not close properly no hard feeling with you eric you have done me right and have outstanding animals but reptiracks on a business level does not stand by there product easily
How do you have a cracked door still if we just fixed them today as you asked which was 2 of them like i asked you how many doors you need and you said 2.You have 3 cages and only brought 2 cages with you since only 2 cages you requested to have 1 door on each cage replaced that had a crack.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #38
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
and you want to point out mistakes McNeeley is the name
According to the email YOU posted (post #21), it's Pamela McAlpin....which begs the question - regardless of Pamela's last name, why are YOU posting this thread?

Old 11-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #39
gshearman
one of the cages had two cracked doors if u had realy looked at your product you would have seen it just looks worse on yourself

Old 11-08-2010, 12:23 AM   #40
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueangel817 View Post
im here also and stand by gary as he lives with us
Who is gary ? ive been dealing with Pam in e-mails.I don't even think your the owner of the cages gary .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!