Bad Guy REPTI RACKS - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #61
gshearman
i just think buyers should know about my problems with the product and how my experience was otherwise people would think there has never been any problems and there has been i have also talked to other costom cage builders and the all say for the size of these cages the material isnt thick enough it

Old 11-08-2010, 01:04 AM   #62
repti-racks
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshearman View Post
no he didnt replace all the nuts he told us to go to home depot to buy more nuts and there is still a cracked door and you dont think that when nut and bolts rust they swell and put added stress on the plexiglass think about it and why did it take 6 months to do anything about it im getting pics of the gaps around the cages and the only remorse is the fact i picked repti racks

Correct we replaced the nuts on the 2 cages you dropped off.If you needed them on the 3rd cage all you had to do was let us know i would have had them here for it.I have no problem mailing you more nuts just tell me how many....

Old 11-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #63
gshearman
at least now people have somthing to look at beside there perfect little pictures they can make there own choices a little more informed

Old 11-08-2010, 01:09 AM   #64
repti-racks
Shawn the center supports were both taken care of today that pic is a before pic.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:10 AM   #65
gshearman
he knew there was three cages that needed nuts does he not know how many nuts his cages take no all the bolts are not replaced no all the cracked doors are not replaced and on top of all that now there is a door that will not close yes he added more supports to fix the bow after six months but in all honestly why after paying that kinda of money should someone have to grip for six months to have cages fixed that u would think 10 weeks would have been enough time to be built right the first time

Old 11-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #66
repti-racks
Quote:
at least now people have somthing to look at beside there perfect little pictures they can make there own choices a little more informed
All our pictures are actually other customers cages.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:13 AM   #67
fuzzylogix
Quote:

i completely agree with you on the being informed part, but what this posting is really doing is showing that steve is all about trying to make it right if something goes wrong, IMHO. it's actually making him look better to be honest. look, nobody is perfect and things can go wrong when you are producing these cages. the part im still not getting is that he has fixed all the issues but yet you still seem like you want something else

Old 11-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #68
repti-racks
Quote:
he knew there was three cages that needed nuts does he not know how many nuts his cages take no all the bolts are not replaced no all the cracked doors are not replaced and on top of all that now there is a door that will not close yes he added more supports to fix the bow after six months but in all honestly why after paying that kinda of money should someone have to grip for six months to have cages fixed that u would think 10 weeks would have been enough time to be built right the first time
Yes we know their is 3 cages,we asked what and how many of what you wanted taken care of.How am i suppose to know if the other cage had rusted nuts.like i stated i have no problem mailing you out more.You are the only person who had these problems..

Old 11-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #69
gshearman
yea he got tired of us calling and emailing for six months and tried and made ANOTHER PROBLEM

Old 11-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #70
repti-racks
How can i get tired of you calling when you never called or left a message.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!