Is she something special? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #1
Ryan8283
Is she something special?

I'm new to the boa world and community but does she look like anything in particular I got her as a het for albino she has some light pink on her sides behind her head but it doesn't really show up to well with the camera I'm just trying to learn recognizing the different traits and characteristics of the morphs and boas themselves.

Old 02-26-2014, 12:56 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
looks like a very pretty boa
They are highly variable, with various amounts of pinks, oranges, tans, low or high speckling.

Old 02-26-2014, 01:06 PM   #3
Ryan8283
Thanks April your a bunch of help any opinions on this guy while your on here

Old 02-26-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
good looking guy, very clean (low speckling, which a lot of people prefer). Wish the photos were larger. Hypo or hypo sibling I assume?

Old 02-26-2014, 01:46 PM   #5
Ryan8283
I don't know I just thought he looked really nice so I got him the guy I got him from said he was a lipstick but I believe that's a line of albino correct

Old 02-26-2014, 02:25 PM   #6
AbsoluteApril
yes lipstick is a line of albinos started by Burke Reptiles, known for their reddish saturation. good luck with them!

Old 02-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #7
Ryan8283
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!