For Sale as low as it will go on last page LOOK :) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 AM   #51
stratking13
okay i'm going to bed first 500 takes it i will check it when i get up 500 shipped you pay paypal fees the winner will get pics tomorrow good luck so it will be $515 sent to strat_king_13@yahoo.com paypal
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2008, 12:05 AM   #52
SaldanaSnakes
Are you still going to the Columbus show?

Old 11-14-2008, 12:08 AM   #53
stratking13
i cant because i forgot about hunting season
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #54
stratking13
i would rather ship... i drive a big ol truck
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2008, 07:39 AM   #55
stratking13
all offers considered... i'll be back this evening and questions call me and i'll try to answer
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2008, 08:29 AM   #56
Fox321
Stratking

Has anyone bought/recieved snakes from this guy?

I'm interested but a little skeptical...

Old 11-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #57
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox321 View Post
Has anyone bought/recieved snakes from this guy?

I'm interested but a little skeptical...
I have been following, but I have an "inner alarm" telling me to leave this alone.

First because of the contradiction of paying rent/ getting into other snakes. Then the contradiction of can pick up from a show/ would prefer to ship.

No pics of the animals.

I am not touching this.

Old 11-14-2008, 10:03 AM   #58
DaveyFig
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I have been following, but I have an "inner alarm" telling me to leave this alone.

First because of the contradiction of paying rent/ getting into other snakes. Then the contradiction of can pick up from a show/ would prefer to ship.

No pics of the animals.

I am not touching this.
No Pics, reason for sale contradictions, time constraint changes, lack of paperwork, all add up to something that makes me uncomfortable.
Last night the post that now says " i would rather ship...i drive a big ol truck"
said that he forgot about something and WOULD be able to meet at the show and would take 475 delivered to the show. A short time later the post was deleted and rewritten as "i would rather ship..."
I like to believe that the world still has good people, and I wont say he is a scammer, that is far from proven. I just know that being a marine doesn't make one a saint so that alone just isn't enough for me, and with so many other issues, I have to steer clear.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:58 PM   #59
stratking13
well i can tell you that prehistoric pets has some of my ex-animals, and i have done deals with alot of people, trading or me buying from them, they are top notch no joke, i dont want to screw anyone over as i said before, i'm not mad that you all are posting this, i was planning to go to a show either chicago or colombus tomorrow but i decided that with it being first day of shotgun season tomorrow there will be other shows i can post pics with no problem and i have emailed pics to quite a few people they what i say they are and if you don't believe me thats fine with me and this is a public forum and i dont know if i would even buy from me not too many people know me. I just decided to not go the ball python route and yes i did post i would do them for 475 at the show in colombus but in that ten min decided to go hunting instead. This is a hell of a deal for anyone even to take a chance. it would even be tough to get this deal if they were possible hets... and they are 100% het for the traits believe what you want. and for sure not all marines are saints but i'm not trying to do anyone wrong at all. So if its worth a chance for you to try it then let me know and we will work something out
thank you all
Jimmy
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #60
DaveyFig
I apreciate you keeping a cool head about all of this. That says a lot. Please post some pics here. I wont say that I will for sure buy them, but pics could very well help your sale. Also, do you have contact info for Gary Rose? The other night I did a search for the name and couldn't find contact info. Perhaps he has pictures of the hets in question that he can share so we can match them up with his records. Thanks in advance.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread