Bad Guy Pureagenda (EllMarie Richard) Sent me a sickly bearded Dragon - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #81
pureagenda
The dragon will survive she is perfectly healthy . You have to return the dragon for the refund.

To: pureagenda@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2012 8:57 PM
Subject: RE: fem. trans bearded dragon
I asked you on the Fauna BOI and sent an e-mail. That If I bring her back to health so she would be able to survive the trip back to you , If I could recieve a full refund. You never answered back. So what do you think now?

Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 20:46:42 -0700
Subject: Re: fem. trans bearded dragon
To: avianbrat@msn.com

She is a beautiful, If you ship her back with icepacks and proper packaging full refund will be granted upon us recieveing her.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #82
pureagenda

She is a beautiful, If you ship her back with icepacks and proper packaging full refund will be granted upon us recieveing her.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:39 PM   #83
pureagenda
THIS LINK IS THE AD SHE REPLIED TO AND PURCHASED FROM

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ale+trans+2yrs

It is accurate and doesn't claim any size or length purchased for $280 orig. $295
The other trans is not sold yet which is a higher price .

Notice shedding on head and appearance of weight is the same
on this ad.

She is showing pics of a "cold" dragon that is not fired up or provided with the proper heat . She is taking photos of the dragon not in cold conditions that she is provided i can tell the dragon is cold because of the dark coloring of the skin. when beardies are not provided proper heat their skin naturally turns darker to absorb the heat .

Old 07-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #84
pureagenda
Further more it is perfectly normal in this trade to have some type of marking or i.d on the dragons . She was marked by a prior seller. Many people use fabric paint and different methods to put numbers or i.d dragons.
It is on here all the time.
The pictures don't have an angle showing her back. The ad is not specific as to weight or length so idk where she is getting her weights and lengths from

Old 07-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #85
MissFirefly
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: EllMarie Richard <pureagenda@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: ADULT FEMALE TRANS RTB Killer steal! 2yrs old

When are you going to send the <3 yr old trans fem. 19 in"? We agreed on a arrival for today. Please let me know when you are going to send her, and provide the tracking #. Please let me know as I'm a bit upset that she didn't arrive today and that I never recived a reply asking for the tracking# before. Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone
In this message, Sonia references the length which I have to assume you provided at some point and in the messages posted you never disagreed.

Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #86
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureagenda View Post
The pictures don't have an angle showing her back. The ad is not specific as to weight or length so idk where she is getting her weights and lengths from
It would appear the buyer is under the impression these two ads are for the same dragon then. The other ad shows 19" and 490grams
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=325440

but when the buyer did reference the 19" as the size, not sure why the seller wouldn't correct them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco11 View Post

Old 07-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #87
AbsoluteApril
so what # is on the back of the dragon in this pic? It kind of appears to be the same dragon but it's tough to tell.

If they really are 2 different dragons, maybe you can exchange and both parties will be satisfied? Just an idea..
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #88
Keys & Kritterz
Quote:
Originally Posted by pureagenda View Post

She looks like a normal tranz. Personally after the animal not being what was represented I would want my money for shipping back aswell. 50 grams no big deal...... 180 grams is a big deal. I do agree the color is off from what your ad picture looked like. What bothered me is when you stated she had been bullied by other females and hadn't been eating much, if you knew that why would you 1. not put her in a seperate enclosure or 2. Let the buyer know all this before hand. Seems you had recently acquired her (72 on back still) put her with other females she was losing weight and then sold possibly without being re-weighed or gotten a more recent weight. The pictures and color of dragon could be the sellers fault like you said and the dragons just cold, but that does not excuse the size of that dragon. A normal tranz female at 300 grams does not warrant a $300 price tag IMO

Old 07-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #89
Draco11
The seller said the adds were for the same dragon, And I went off the add with the description and the pics of the animal in this add. Also you can see the beginings of a 7 on the back in that add on the last pic. posted.
And if I am the one thats incorrect on the size and weight why didn't she speak up before and take a couple days to answer?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:39 PM   #90
mikepanzarella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco11 View Post
Here are the e-mails starting from bottom to top

That is one of my favorite hobbies. Fattening beardies up lol

She was on her own but was moved to a group with 2 other females. So the past few weeks she has not been fed individually. I have a hunch one of the females in her enclosure were way food aggressive and dominated in that area. This is why we had to sell her.
I would've loved to keep her she loves being held and is so sweet. Im glad she is with you and will now get some individual attn. She is a great dragon and those eyes are amazing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: tracking info there by tmrw sweet princess trans

Ok ..I should be able to fatten her up lol. Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 6/27/2012 6:27:29 PM
To: Sonia Schultz

hi
Sorry for not replying sooner . glad to hear she got there safely ! She did not lay eggs since we've had her . No, She is an awesome girl though and should be ready to produce eggs soon. She is eager to eat alot! She will wolf down everything .

Thanks again

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:21 AM

Why is the bearded you sent me so skinny, did she recently lay eggs? she dosn't look much like the pics ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Sent: 6/26/2012 6:35:31 PM
Subject: tracking info there by tmrw sweet princess trans

FedEx Tracking Number: 798555083200

On her way today just let lil cutey

Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:03 AM

When are you going to send the <3 yr old trans fem. 19 in"? We agreed on a arrival for today. Please let me know when you are going to send her, and provide the tracking #. Please let me know as I'm a bit upset that she didn't arrive today and that I never recived a reply asking for the tracking# before. Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Sent: 6/23/2012 6:39:41 AM

oh wonderful! She was a great beardie and such great bone structure and weight at such a young age! Absolutely beautiful! Shipping monday for tuesday should work well.

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 9:12 PM

The pic. dosn't do her much justice but shes as beautiful as her personality. I have a Orange crush male that I'm thinking of pairing her with. and they look almost related with the exception he is more a bright orange. he goes wild when he sees her lol. she got a bath today and just loves to splash and dip her head under water. lol. Mon. shipping for tues. arrival would be ok. Let me know if it works for you.;-) Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Sent: 6/23/2012 12:09:19 AM

Thanks Sonia Ill go ahead and marked as sold as soon as payment is recieved. Cant wait to see her

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:52 PM

Sure can do 280 for her. Yes, Ariel is so sweet and loves to take baths. will send you a pic later ;-) and Payment also Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Sent: 6/22/2012 11:35:47 PM

i knew she would really enjoy her new home with you she was such a little princess absolutely adorable and so loving yet fiesty lloll Could I please! have an updated photo! Im curious to she how those colors turned out paypal is pureagenda@yahoo.com

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 4:10 PM

Great, I'LL send you the money by PP later tonight. Just need your PP e-mail Thanks. Sonia ---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

Sent: 6/22/2012 11:07:15 PM
To: Draco11 @ FaunaClassifieds

oh wonderful !! I will do 275 shipped

To: pureagenda@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 11:55 AM
Subject: ADULT FEMALE TRANS RTB Killer steal! 2yrs old

This is a message from Draco11 at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email Draco11, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...member&u=83905

OR, by email:
mailto:avianbrat@msn.com

This is the message:

Would you do $275 shipped for her? to 94561.
Oh would like to tell you that Ariel is doing great (Loves her supers:-) Can send you a pic if you like

Links to the add of the dragon purchased, both are the same dragon

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=325440

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=325564

I hope to get at least a partial refund for recieving her in such a poor sad shape, I would never ship a dragon like her out in her condition. Also don't understand but am grateful that the first dragon I purchased from her was healthy and as described.
Though in no reason does this make this situation right.

Pic of dragon on scale below:
here are the ads posted by Sonia they look to be the same dragon as in the top pic of the ad with the description you can see what looks like a 2 on her back
the 2 others dont show the back clear and the bottom has 2 dragons in the pic one you cant see the back the other has no 72

now both ads have the same heading adult female trans rtb 2years old and both have the same dragon pictured in atleast one photo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!