? on adenovirus... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-10-2007, 12:04 AM   #21
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by skier1
i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely dont want to do that...ill try talking to them again... and my dad wouldnt want to freeze the eggs either b/c he spent some money already on this.. so im going to talk to them again..

more babies will equal more tests that have to be done. if they dont want to spend the money to get your two adults tested, they certainly wont want to get all of the babies done before you sell them too.

Regardless, it would be much worse to spread animals that have it around. Hopefully then, you will get through to them.

Old 08-10-2007, 12:11 AM   #22
skier1
i hope so....

Old 08-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #23
Drache613
Agree

Hello,

I agree, it is much less costly to test just your 2 adults, than have to turn around & test all of those babies, not to mention what if they are positive, you could lose some or all of them if they are poor doers. So, either way, you could be out alot of money. It is a complete shame to breed positive dragons only to have the babies all die on you, not to mention the money you are out as well.
Have your parents come on here to read the posts on the Adenovirus threads to educate them on this. It may help them come to the realization that the testing is the right thing to do. Really, we do not need more adeno positive babies selling.
I hope your adults are negative, but you just cannot guess at it. Let us know how things are going. We are here to help you.

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!