Mt. Koghis mix - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-30-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
wolf100
Mt. Koghis mix

Hello. On january the 14th i got my little sausage. Bodo friedel came from germany to vienna and gave me this little cutie. It is a Mt. Koghis Tröger - Friedel mix. His mother was a Tröger line - his father a Friedel line. He was 11 cm and 8 gramm. I put him in an exoterra cube 12x12x18 with a lot of hides and corkbars, vines etc. Ground is coconut soil. For the light i use the compact top with two 13 Watt 5.0 Uvb bulbs. Humidity is between 60 ( day) and 90 % (night , just after misting - drops down to 60 % until the morning and during the day). On the highest point, near the bulbs there are 85 degrees, a few cm down, 78 and down on the ground 71 degrees. So he can choose the temperature he prefers. I give him Pangea Banana - Papaya, Repashy 3.0 and Big Fat Gecko fruit mix. He likes the Pangea CGD most. Waxworms and crickets - he did not even look at them... I knew, that they might stop eating for quite a long time, but in 13 days i just saw lick marks on three days and no poop. So i put him out and weighted him. I was surprised. He had 10,5 gramm now. I tried to spoon feed him and he ate nearly the whole tea spoon of Pangea.

Here you can see a few pics, when i got him and from his cube.

Today i got a smaller cube, also Exoterra, but 8x8x12. So he should eat even better.

I hope everything looks good and i did not make a mistake.

I´m really curious, how he or she ( don´t know at the moment) will look as adult.....
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2016, 07:52 PM   #2
nickolasanastasiou
I like the photograph of him in crypsis.

Old 02-02-2016, 03:45 PM   #3
wolf100
So I put him today in his smaller cage. 8x8x12 Exo Terra. I weighted him today and he has 11,5 gramm and 12 cm now. So he gained 3,5 gramm in 18 days and grow 1 cm. Not to bad imho. During the handling I found out, that he is not so jumpy and scared anymore. And i found a big poop on the glass :-)
Here are pics of his cage and him.
Attached Images

Old 02-13-2016, 07:03 AM   #4
wolf100
New pics of my little one.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2016, 06:56 AM   #5
wolf100
What do you think - does he/she look more like a Tröger or like a friedel line ? I´m unsure. Fired down he/she is really chocolate brown, fired up - more dark-grey....

Old 02-22-2016, 06:59 AM   #6
wolf100
In the sauna. Still having 11 gramm, but eating from the spoon. And he ate his first waxworm :-)
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!